Terms of Reference: (Supervisor)
1. Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and supervise project activities at district and sub-district level.
• Maintain and build the rapport with the community leaders and apprise them about purpose of the project activities and importance of screening and early access services.
• Organize community meetings (including women and their husbands) for Non Communicable Diseases literacy and to promote access to services as per training imparted.
• Provide mentoring support to Out Reach Workers in conducting project activities including formulation and review of work microplan, village action plan and its implementation, in carrying out field level activities and field research and filed assessment and situation analysis.
• Support district project team in preparation of monthly progress, half yearly and annual report.
• Resolves field challenges/problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
2. Candidate Profile (Qualification and Key Competencies & Skills):
Bachelor’s in sociology, public health/ any other branch with knowledge of health sector and 1 year of relevant experience health related programmes.
Also requires Field work management, coordination and good communication skills.
1. Interested candidates may submit their up-to-date CV and a cover letter addressed by or before December 11th, 2015 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The application must clearly mention current and expected salary. The applications should be in MS word, and should have the post title "e-clinic manager – Shimla, Himachal Pradesh” or , "Supervisor– Shimla, Himachal Pradesh” mentioned in the subject line.
• Applications received after the closing date shall not be considered.
• Only those candidates that are short listed for interview shall be notified.
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualification as per the MAMTA policy.
Mamta Health Institute For Mother And Child is a non-governmental organization (NGO) working in Delhi, India. The registration number of the organization is: S/21578?(28-12-1990). Established in the year 1990, Mamta Health Institute For Mother And Child works in the area of Health & Nutrition, HIV/AIDS, Human Rights, Legal Awareness & Aid, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation, Womens Development & Empowerment, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.