State Nutrition Specialist (Liaison & Strategic Planning) will be responsible for liaising with the Directorates of ICDS, NHM and State Nutrition Mission as well as for the PIP preparation at district and state levels. More particularly, the functions will include:
1. Support ICDS in its Project Implementation Plans at the state and district levels, through evidence, gap analysis and needs assessment
2. Help coordinate the direct support from UP TSU to the ICDS, SNM and ISSNIP
Reporting: The Nutrition Specialist (Liaison & Strategic Planning) will report to the Nutrition Team Leader, Lucknow.
For the above position, the salary will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience, skills and interview performance etc. which will be fixed based on IHAT salary fixation standards.
• The updated CV should be in the prescribed IHAT Application Format Only
• Cover letter justifying suitability for the position – role fitment based on present and past work experience
• Current /last drawn compensation and expected compensation Above position(s) involves travel and preferences will be given to candidates who have work experience with /Govt / Development sectors working in relevant projects & field
IHAT provides safe working environment for all its employees; follows the principle of equal opportunity and encourages women candidates / physically challenged with required job specifications and skills to apply for the position(s).
We will be following a systematic selection process to fill this position based on experience, competency, suitability, aptitude to work with MNCH interventions and in-depth project knowledge. The Final decision lies with the interview panel and the selection committee.