Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Position will be based at INCLEN Executive Office, New Delhi, with regular field visits to model injection centre’s (MIC) in different institutes for monitoring of activities.
Hiring for: An implementation science project being undertaken jointly by INCLEN and WHO India
Project: Model Injection Centre Project (MICP) is a flagship project of INCLEN designed to improve the injection related practices in the country by involving both providers and recipients of injections to promote:
• Rational use of injections
• Safe injection techniques
• Safe disposal of injection related and bio-medical wastes and
• Creating community awareness through an institutional mechanism
Forty MIC’s are to be established in a state within selected department of a health care institution, mostly public settings, in which injection/immunizations are practiced. MIC’s will also impart hands-on training to injection givers in that institute as well as promote optimal management of bio-medical wastes.
We are seeking applications from self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals for the position of “Project Coordinator” to participate in this implementation science project.
The coordinator is expected to perform the following tasks:
• To monitor and facilitate smooth functioning of MICs in the implementation site
• To facilitate timely conduct of trainings
• Liaison with investigators, trainers and donor agencies
• Monitoring & Evaluation of project and consolidation of reports
• To represent INCLEN and WHO at various forums on behalf of the project
• To facilitate other project related activities as guided by site investigators
The position may require frequent travel to depending on training requirement.
Qualification, Experience and other skills:
• MBBS with 5-6 years of experience
• Desired MD Community Medicine or any other clinical Post Graduation degrees
• Good computer and communication skills
Remuneration: As per qualification and experience comparable to the industry.
Please send your curriculum vitae to HR Department with subject: “Post Applied for Project Coordinator, MIC” by 28th February , 2017.
Phone: +91-11-47730000; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For details about INCLEN Please visit: www.inclentrust.org