MAMTA Health Institute for Mother and Child (MHIMC) is an internationally recognized, national level NGO, established in December 1990 at New Delhi, India. MHIMC is today represented in 19 States of India and has also extended its reach beyond national borders, to Nepal and Bangladesh. The organization is committed towards integrated health and development issues in the context of poverty, gender and rights, following a life cycle approach.
MAMTA is an equal opportunity organization and encourages women candidates to apply. Applicants should however be open to travelling both within and outside the country.
For more information please visit, http://www.mamta-himc.org
MAMTA Health Institute for Mother and Child, New Delhi
POSITION VACANT: State Team Leader – Jaipur, Rajasthan
Location: Jaipur Rajasthan
Last Date: 25th Feb 2017
JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
The State Team Leader for the state of Rajasthan is a mid-management level position in the organization responsible for ensuring overall administrative, technical and programmatic quality and growth of MAMTA’s in the state of Rajasthan. The State team leader would be responsible for a team of professionals and work in close collaboration with the M&E team. S/he would report directly to the National Point Person for technical and administrative issues.
• Coordination and rapport building with State Government and departments
• Developing concepts, proposal around RMNCH+A, HIV/TB, NCD and mobilizing state specific resources with focus on corporates and foundations.
• Monitor all the ongoing activities/ projects of the state together with the point person at the national headquarter responsible for mentoring support to the state team;
• Responsible for strengthening MAMTA’s linkage and network with key CSOs and international agencies within the state.
• Managing administrative and HR issues of the implementing team(s) as necessary;
• Ensuring regular reports are submitted from the MHIMC state offices and/or implementing partners, including all relevant management information
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Applicants must be a Post Graduate/ Doctorate in Social Sciences in Public Health Management/ Social Sciences/ Social Work/ Population Sciences or a related field, from a reputed institute.
Applicants are also expected to have an in-depth understanding of Indian public health system, Policy directives, program implementation of GOI and states specifically in SRH and its linkages with National and International goals.
Minimum 10-12 years of progressive experience in the health sector with demonstrated ability in program/ project management and knowledge of SRH/ MCH, HIV-AIDS.
Skills and Attributes:
(3) Experience of handling project site(s) and leading project team(s) independently;
(4) In depth experience in result based MIS monitoring and feeding the outcome in program implementation;
The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience and salary history.
LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply with a cover letter, their updated resume and details of current and expected compensation to the above email id, by or before 25th February, 2017.
Job Email id: jobs(at)yrshr.org