Oasis India (www.oasisin.org) has been in existence since 1994 and is currently engaged in projects based on education, training, microfinance, health & psychosocial care as well as residential rehabilitation. These projects aim to help people move from being victims of injustice, poverty or other marginalization, to living and contributing to stable life in community. We are located in the cities of Bangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Manager- Grants & Program Quality (Location: Bangalore/Mumbai)
A. In Grants Management:
• Developing and writing grant proposals to foundations and other grant-making organizations, persuasively communicating the organization’s mission and programs to potential funders
• Assembling and submitting grant requests, including letters, proposals, budgets, and presentations
• Establishing and maintaining personal contact and relationships with foundation contacts and program officers
• Maintaining calendar to ensure timely submission of letters of inquiry, proposal deadlines, and reports
• Conducting prospect research – need assessments, feasibility and market studies, baselines etc.
• Prioritizing projects to keep multiple projects moving in a timely manner, meet deadlines and manage supplemental material required for proposals.
• Providing writing support for major donor and individual contribution letters and acknowledgements.
B. In Program Quality Management:
• Identify the Monitoring & Evaluation training needs of the M&E/Program team and work with the team and other collaborators such as the National Director-HR & Admin to plan and implement training that meets these needs.
• Assess organizational and performance gaps within the different programs and report on corrective actions needed
• Assist Project Managers/Coordinators and the National Director-Programs in the formulation of baseline measures and targets, during writing and set up of donor project proposals as well as throughout project implementation
• Formulate and implement key performance indicators (KPI) and deliverables for both new and established projects and monitor them throughout the duration of the projects
• Analyze indicators and performance, evaluate information and make recommendations.
• Clarify the core information needs of management and provide relevant and timely information to the National Director-Programs
• Implement and participate in program and project progress evaluation, survey and program follow up in order to advise
• Recommend tools and strategies to increase program performances and results
• Responsible for the implementation of recommendations within programs and projects
• Document the lessons learned and best practices of the different programs and projects
Qualification and Experience:
• Master’s Degree
• Relevant experience in budgeting of grants & proposals
• Ability to craft funding proposals in a clear and compelling manner
• Solid understanding of budgets , proposals and grants
• Excellent writing, analytical, and research skills
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly-organized
• Experience using online databases and other sources to locate biographical, financial, and socio-economic information
• Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, email and the Internet.
• Familiarity with CSR funding
• Excellent planning and organization skills to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Ability to seek and synthesize information in a compelling and succinct form
• Good level of proficiency in Windows Excel and quantitative analysis
• Experience in program design and M&E plan development
• Ability to design M&E tools, surveys, surveillance systems, and evaluations
• Experience in a non-governmental organization or similar field (desirable).
Please send your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To know about Oasis India please visit our website www.oasisin.org
Job Email id: jobs(at)oasisin.org