TL Program Coordinator
To protect the poor from violence by rescuing victims, bringing the criminals to justice, restoring survivors to safety and strength, and helping local law enforcement build a safe future that lasts.
The Program Coordinator will work closely with and support the Thought Leadership team. He/She will support the team in areas including and not limited to strategic planning, event management, public engagements, and reporting.
• Facilitate and finalize the program design of Thought Leadership for 2017 to 2019 in consultation with all members of the TL team.
• Develop detailed yearly action plans aligned with the Program Design with
• Develop an internal monitoring plan and track the team’s progress toward goals based on the Action Plan on a quarterly basis.
• Identify and creatively engage with Thought leaders outside of IJM as and when necessary, with a view to involve them in promoting IJM’s Theory of Change through writings, speeches and other modes of communication.
• Assist in drafting letters, proposals, briefs, emails, and communications etc. for the Director of Public Engagement as needed.
• Participate in internal meetings and record detailed minutes and actionables.
• Support the Director of Public Engagements through research & creation presentations and material that highlight issues relating to everyday violence faced by the poor in India and IJM’ s Theory of Change.
• Analyze relevant reports, publications, or other reading materials and present findings to the Director and relevant team members.
• Liaise with other IJM India office PoCs to promote TL initiatives across offices.
• Carry out/coordinate events that corroborate IJM’s Theory of Change and promote the same in academic institutions, professional bodies and with individual Thought Leaders across the country.
• Act as the point of contact for thought leadership engagements and products including websites.
• Support/write articles/position papers/memos on issues related to IJM’s theory of change by coordinating with the National Advocacy and National Intervention Teams in Delhi in particular and other IJM offices in general.
Required Skills and Experience
• A minimum of 3 years working in team environment, with demonstrated experience resolving issues;
• Bachelors’ Degree in Administration or Business Management or equivalent
• Fluent in English and Hindi;
• Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Organized, meticulous attention to detail, disciplined with priorities and excellent time management skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Sustained positive attitude, personable and mature judgment;
• Willing to travel as per the need;
• Genuinely reliable and consistently punctual;
• People oriented and task oriented
• Works well under stress and delivers as per timelines with accuracy
• Willing to adapt to changing office requirements and priorities
• Strong ethic of service and a passion for IJM’s goals; and
• Effective organizer, planner and implementer
Send Job Application Form, Resume & Cover Letter By E-mail To:
Job Email id: delhirecruiting(at)ijm.org