S.No. : 1
Position Name: Medical Officer
Location(s): Jharkhand & Odisha
Educational Qualification: MBBS
Work Experience: 0-5 years
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
• To Provide Primary Health Care to the Community Patients in and around the intervention area (Jamshedpur/Kalinganagar/Joda) as a part of CSR activity.
• Conduct Health check-up at OPD, TSRDS and Mobile Medical Service
Improve the Health status of the community and thereby increase the Productivity & Quality of Life.
Primary Health Care
• Provide health care to the community population through OPD and Mobile Medical service.
• Formulate and provide guidance to staff working towards improving the Health seeking behaviour of the community through awareness programmes.
• Engage in study of disease pattern among the tribal population.
• Engage and implement projects of NHM (NIP, RNTCP, Family welfare, Preventable blindness, etc.)
• Monitor ICTC, DMC and Patho. Lab. of TSRDS
• Prepare plans and execution mechanism for proper implementation of projects as per ABP
• Prepare and report MIS (H&H)
• Also address the health needs of the Staff
• Foster a relationship of goodwill with local communities
• Engage regularly with key opinion leaders and stakeholders
• Ensure a positive media coverage on the work of the company towards the development of local communities.
About the Organization:
Tata Steel Rural Development Society (TSRDS) is one of the delivery arms of Corporate Social Responsibility division of TATA Steel Ltd, was registered as a separate society in 1979. Today, TSRDS’s CSR activities encompass the company’s iron ore mines and collieries, reaching out to the city of Jamshedpur, its peri-urban areas and over 800 villages in the states of Jharkhand & Odisha. The Society works in partnership with the government, international development organizations, local NGOs and the community to ensure sustainable socio-economic development. The needs of the society have been identified and addressed both creatively and consistently.
Salary Details: Negotiable
• Send your updated Resume/CV by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• File name should be mentioned as “Application for the post of ,
• Do mention your current Monthly Gross salary & annual CTC along with salary proof.
• Last date for submission of Resume/CV is 07th July, 2017.
Feedback to candidates:
• Shortlisted candidates shall be called for Written test / Personal interview or both.
Contact Details C/o:Tata Steel Rural Development Society (TSRDS)
#3, E-Road, Northern Town, Bistupur, Jamshedpur (Jharkhand) – 831001.
Job Email id: tsrds.careers(at)gmail.com
Tata Steel Rural Development Society is a non-governmental organization established in 2008. The registration number of the organization is: 75?(03-05-2008). The organization is operational in Jharkhand, India. Tata Steel Rural Development Society works in the area of Art & Culture, Children, Education & Literacy, Environment and natural resource management, Health & Nutrition, HIV/AIDS, Micro Finance (SHGs), New & Renewable Energy, Sports, Tribal Welfare, Vocational Training, Water and Sanitation, Womens Development & Empowerment, Youth Affairs, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.