Job description–MIS Officer
• Masters in Statistics, Information Technology, Social Work, Health Management, and Education related fields, Demography, PR and Communications, Child Development or allied areas. Qualifications in Demography and Statistical Sciences will be given preference.
Experience: 1-5 years in relevant field
Desired Skills Set:
• In-depth knowledge and experience of designing, developing and executing tools such as baseline tool, output measurement, pre and post intervention exercise.
• Core experience in project reporting, evaluation and assessment in development sector – experience in the field of Community Development & Livelihood/Health/Education/Environment is desirable.
• Core experience of working in grass-root projects with evidence of community profiling and mapping, data collection, analysis and documentation. Very sharp observation skills using the vulnerability mapping tools in participatory ways.
• Experience in a core MIS role in development sector. Experience of working with advanced MIS tools and use of technology.
• Self-driven and self-motivated; able to work with multiple teams and address the needs of different stakeholders.
• The MIS Officer will be responsible to develop a Management Information System for HPPI’s four core areas – Education, Health, Livelihood and Community Development, and Environment. This position will ensure that the data is well aligned and available for enhancing the program quality.
• Overall design and development of data collection and management tools and coordination of data collection, compilation, data management as well as analysis.
• Thematically and holistically align data needs and develop a MIS system to collect, synthesize and report data.
• Develop, place and maintain a monthly project reporting and consolidation system in the organization.
• Undertake field visits to support implementation of the MIS and identify gaps and provide both solutions and training to field teams.
• Work towards the overall high quality and timely reporting in HPPI
• Research, monitoring and evaluation. Efficient use of MIS tools and high level analytical skills.
• Must have strong computer skills (MS Office package with strong Excel skills)
• Strong skills in analysis, critical thinking and reporting to inform decision making
• Good oral and written communication skills in English and Hindi
• Must possess strong teamwork and team building skills
• Ability to work time bound and accurately to meet the deadlines
• Willing to travel to intervention areas across India
Location: Delhi with 20% time in visiting the projects being implemented by HPPI to facilitate MIS
As per Industry Standards
Interested candidates can send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: APPLICATION FOR MIS POSITION. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for further process.