Job title:Program Manager
Job Department: Path Pradarshak Parivarik Sahayak Group (P3SG) & Kidcan Konnect (KCK)
Reporting Manager: Director- P3SG
Years of Experience: 3-6 years
Qualification: Graduate / Masters from a reputed institute, program management experience & development sector experience preferred
Employment Status (Permanent/part time/ contractual): Permanent
Job Location: New Delhi
CTC Rs 25000-Rs 30,000/- per month
About Path Pradarshak Parivarik Sahyak Group (P3SG) :
Parents of childhood cancer survivors and those who may have lost their child to cancer, are encouraged to join the Cankids Path Pradarshak Parivarik Sahayak Group (P3SG).
They are empowered to become Patient Navigators and Care coordinators, their own life experience through their child's cancer journey making them best placed to hold the hand of another family - under Cankids YANA - You are not Alone - Hold my Hand program. Those from lesser privileged backgrounds are afforded volunteering and employment opportunities under a Parent Reintegration and Livelihoods program. They become vital members of the Social Support Teams of Cankids.They help to set up Parent Support groups in Hospitals and conduct Parent Forums.
About Kidscan Konnect (KCK) :
Childhood Cancer survivors are encouraged to join Kidscan Konnect at the age of 13 and above. They offer peer support to each other and learn to look after their health and cope with late side effects of their cancer treatment. They participate in awareness programs and motivate younger childhood cancer patients. Increasingly they are participating in late side effect research studies and projects.
Under a burgeoning Fellowship program, that offers internships and employment opportunities they reintegrate into society Cankids encouraging them to be Childhood Cancer Advocates and Ambassadors.
Building and empowering the Cankids Parent Support Group & Kidscan Konnect Survivor Group aims to ensure the sustainability of the cause and the organization.
Program Manager - Path Pradarshak Parivarik Sahayak Group (P3SG ) will be responsible for designing and delivering innovative programs/ events that support the organizations objectives. He/she will work directly with the Director to define the requirements and create robust implementation strategies. He/she will contribute instructional design and facilitation expertise. He/she will also be responsible for setting basic processes in place within the department to increase efficiency and hence broaden the purview and potential of the P3SG.
COMPETENCIES/ SKILL SET:
- Should have Strong conceptual and judgmental knowledge.
- Proven skills in information, communication, and networking.
- Proven ability to effectively manage relationships with others.
- Knowledge of development issues, strategies, as well as programming policies and procedures in international development cooperation.
- Able to work under pressure and on short notice.
- Multi-tasking and the ability to be flexible are crucial.
- Must have Positive attitude, team builder.
- Must have good computer skill, report writing, budgeting, coordination and team management skill
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop strategy and execution plan to support P3SG & KCK activities and events for PAN India, and coordinate with various departments within CanKids for the same.
- Responsible for event planning and execution processes to drive improvements to the P3SG & KCK members.
- Own end-to-end management of activities and events, including: pre-event strategy and alignment of goals with the organization, event planning, venue/vendor management (when applicable), staffing plans, onsite event coordination, and post-event reporting.
- Create and manage budget and Calendar for all events and manage all resources to ensure that operations are managed within approved budgets. Work closely with the Director P3SG , KCK & CB to ensure the same.
- Ensure that timelines are maintained for all projects, processes and events taken up by the department.
- Measure, track, and analyze program results to provide data-driven reporting and recommendations for improving future events.
- Plan the Capacity Building of P3SG & KCK team based on the skills knowledge and behavioral gaps.
- Ensure that the Parents and Children are well engaged and maximize events, processes and programs for the same.
- Define various roles and responsibilities to be taken up by P3SG members, manage their roaster & time management within the department.
- Responsible to review and modify all documents forms & files of P3SG & KCK.
- Responsible for File management on monthly basics and coordinate with the stakeholders for required documents.
- Enrollment of New P3SG & KCK member
- Maintenance of P3SG & KCK Database.
- Preparation of Monthly Reports and other reports as and when required.
Interested applicants may e-mail their latest Curriculum Vitae along with a cover letter including present & expected CTC, notice period, passport size photo to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title “Program Manager- P3SG &KCK” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Cankids Kidscan is a registered (Registration No. : S/RS/SW/0736/2012?(13-06-2012)? non-governmental organization(NGO) working in Delhi, India. Established in the year 2012?, Cankids Kidscan works in the area of etc. The organization works towards the promotion of sustainable development.