Designation: Project Coordinator
Division: Model Village
BalaVikasa is a reputed professional community development organization working in the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh based at Warangal. BalaVikasa is known for its Sustainable Community Driven Development approaches for over three decades. It has been instrumental in developing sustainable community driven development models in over 6000 villages, having over 200 employees, both in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Over the last 2 decades through its People Development Training Center, BalaVikasa trained thousands of development professionals over 65 countries in ‘Community Driven Development’. For more information visit our website: www.balavikasa.org
- With the guidance of the Program Officer of Women Program, responsible to the assigned cluster of villages in making them as Model Villages by taking active part in planning, execution, monitoring, evaluating and reporting
- Promotes continued excellence in all support functions of this program.
- Responsible for arranging trainings/meeting sessions in assigned villages as per the needs of the BalaVikasa.
- With the help of Program Officer, responsible to do various surveys to know the situation and to take up the activities for community development in all the assigned villages
- Responsible to update the lists etc. on regular basis.
- Monitors, analyzes and guides the field staff in program related matters
- Assists in preparing Women program reports, training reports, summary reports and in preparing all needed lists and helps in updating.
- Assists in organizing donor visits.
- Assists in program planning, execution, visits, training, monitoring, evaluating and reporting.
- Responsible to organize Annual GramaSabhas in his villages
- Responsible to go to govt. offices to lobby and to bring all possible govt programs for the development of all 75 villages, such as Widow pensions, Old age pension, Handicapped pensions, Sanitation, Housing etc. and take charge of them in utmost honesty
- Responsible for taking the lead in village level activities in all the villages
- Promotes continued excellence in Model Villages operational and support functions. Awards, Mandal and Dist.
- Assists in arranging and conducting training programs related to women & youth programs
- Attends any other task assigned by the Executive Director/Program Manager of BalaVikasa from time to time, as per the needs of the programs and Organization.
Candidate Qualification: – Qualifications, Skills and Competencies Required
- Requires a post graduate in social work with minimum 5 years of experience as project coordinator Excellent written and verbal communication and presentations skills in Telugu and English with Computer knowledge
- Willing to travel extensively to rural areas in the states of Telangana
- Age 30 – 35
Compensation: Competitive, based upon the experience. The non-monetary compensation includes a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative, meaningful, and rapidly growing organization.
|Job Email id:|
Bala Vikasa Social Service Society is a non-governmental organization (NGO) working in Andhra Pradesh, India. The registration number of the organization is: 569/91?(20-02-1991)?. Established in the year 1991?, Bala Vikasa Social Service Society works in the area of Education & Literacy, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Womens Development & Empowerment, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.