Synergie is a social enterprise working with corporates, non-profits and government organisations on CSR consulting and implementation. Our vision is a sustainable and inclusive world where businesses, organisations and people have a net positive impact on the planet.
The company is founded by professionals with two decades of industry experience in leading blue chip MNCs and as well as social sector.
Synergie is looking for Director of Programs who would be responsible for the design and implementation of programs, seamless team management and development, program delivery, quality control and evaluation.
The person will not only manage ongoing projects but would also be the key external face of the organisation in the community.
- Develop and implement strategies that will maximize the impact of the ongoing projects
- Design new proposals and forge new partnerships
Team Management and Development:
- Manage teams and develop objective performance measurements across all projects to ensure consistent, high-quality evaluation and goal setting for all employees.
- Recruit, hire, and oversee training and orientation of all staff members.
- Be a role model for employees and set high bar of accountability and impact oriented culture in the team.
Program Operational Management:
- Oversee consistent, objective program performance standards of accountability
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual with team management experience to grow and further develop proven programs.
Specific requirements include:
- At least 10 years of experience in social sector with three of those in a team management role. MBA/MSW preferred.
- Demonstrated success developing and evaluating program models, and selecting and successfully operationalizing innovative programs
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth
- Experience having worked with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
- Strength in hiring, recruiting, managing, developing, coaching, and retaining individuals and teams, empowering them to elevate their levels of responsibility, span-of-control and performance
- Deep understanding of human resources, employee performance improvement plans, and corrective action policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for Synergie’s mission
The interested candidate should forward their CV along with current CTC to email@example.com
|Job Email id:|