Assistant Manager – Donor Accounting and Financial Monitoring
The Centre for Science and Environment, an established non-profit institution known for its rigorous and scientific policy research and advocacy on environmental issues is looking for an Assistant Manager for its Accounts and Finance Team.
- Maintaining a complete record of travel and events – (National and International) from advances to voucher making.
- Ensuring regular reconciliation of accounting records (cost centre wise and donor wise)
- Making of internal financial reports- Variance analysis, Reimbursable expenses etc.
- Good hands on filing of documents, vouchers, files etc and Excel
- Assist in donor audits.
- Provide assistance in the development and control of internal operating budgets.
- Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Administer all financial month end/ period ending activities.
We are looking for Commerce graduates with minimum five to seven years of experience in donor accounting.
Working under high pressure and challenging deadlines will be the norm. Salary will be commensurate to qualifications and experience.
Please submit your applications, alongwith a cover letter, on http://jobs.cseindia.org latest by December 02, 2017 choosing 'Assistant Manager - Accounts' as the post.
Or post it to:
Ms. Jagdeep Gupta , Executive Director- Planning & Operations
Centre for Science and Environment
41, Tughlakabad Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110062
Tel: 29956394/6339/5124 Fax: 29955879
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be informed