The Centre for Science and Environment, an established non-profit institution known for its rigorous and scientific policy research and advocacy on environmental issues is looking for an Accountant for its Accounts and Finance Team.
Candidate should have good knowledge on-
- General Accounting, Donor Accounting;
- Maintaining staff expenses, Travel advances, and Expense Accounting;
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Records;
- Payroll processing, Vendor bill passing and processing;
- Voucher and data entry;
- Statutory Compliances – Compliances with Provident Fund, TDS, GST, FCRA;
- Cash and Bank Operations- Cash receipts and Disbursements, data entry, bank deposits and withdrawals, and Bank Reconciliations.
- Post Graduate/Graduate with Commerce background;
- Minimum 7 years experience of working in similar capacity;
- Proficiency in MS-Excel; working knowledge of accounting software “EX” & “SAHAJ” preferable.
Working under high pressure and challenging deadlines will be the norm.
Please submit your application, alongwith a cover note, by filling the form on http://jobs.cseindia.org,.
To apply for this position, please choose ‘Accountant’ and send your application latest by December 02, 2017.
Or post it to:
Ms. Jagdeep Gupta , Executive Director- Planning & Operations
Centre for Science and Environment
41, Tughlakabad Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110062
Tel: 29956394/6339/5124 Fax: 29955879
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be informed