No of Position - 1
Providing counselling services to children in conflict with law and children in need of care and protection and their parents and families as the case may be. The counsellor shall work under the overall supervision and in coordination with the DCPU’s Counsellor. He/she shall prepare individual child care plan with the Case Worker.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Graduate in Psychology/ Counselling/Social Work/Sociology
- A graduate in any other stream with diploma in child
- protection/counselling/criminology from a recognised University or a reputed
- Institute may also apply.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of Child Development or Child
- Experience of working in a child care institution or directly working with
- Children in difficult circumstances.
- Knowledge of MS- Office
- Ability to analyse children’s issues
- Good oral and written communication skills in Hindi.
- Able to communicate in local language.
- Knowledge of working in government system.
Age: Up to 45 Years
Salary (Consolidated): Rs. 17,500.00 P.M.
Job Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Email id:|
Gram Praudyogik Vikas Sansthan is a registered non-governmental organization (NGO) working the field of Children, Disability, Disaster Management, Education & Literacy, Health & Nutrition, HIV/AIDS, Micro Finance (SHGs), Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Tribal Welfare, Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation, Vocational Training, Womens Development & Empowerment, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development. The NGO was established in 1989. The registration number of the organization is: 155?(05-07-1989). The organization is operational in Bihar, India.