About MHT: Mahila Housing SEWA Trust (MHT) was established in 1994 with the overall objective of improving the housing and infrastructure conditions of poor women in the informal sector. Within this general framework, MHT facilitates access to services such as shelter finance, legal advice, technical assistance, information on the housing market, and shelter-related income opportunities for poor working women. Through its advocacy activities, MHT also attempts to influence housing and infrastructure related urban and rural development policies and programs to meet the needs of its membership.
- Working with a team of programme managers and supporting them in the development and effective tracking of programme delivery.
- Establishing and managing a performance monitoring framework for effective monitoring, reporting and updating progress of donor-funded programs and projects in different sectors.
- Assisting management and Sector Specialists in developing program, project and sector-wise work plans and overall monitoring framework.
- Coordinating closely with the senior management team for data planning, identification of data sources, and collection of data for monitoring purposes.
- Preparing periodic progress reports on projects with the support of senior management team, with reporting to donors
- Monitoring and following up progress on various proposals, meetings, reports, working papers etc. with concerned authorities;
- Identifying key issues, lessons learned and best practices in the managed programs/ projects and ensuring proper documentation.
- Development of proposals, budgets etc.in consultation with a team of programme managers.
Background and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in project management, in the social/development sector preferably Wash/Habitat Development/Energy areas.
- Master’s degree in economics/social sciences/any other relevant qualification in the development field.
- Skilled in developing results frame work, log frames, Risk register etc.
- Experience in handling projects independently, communicating with donors, making representations in seminars, conferences.
- Designing/planning and coordinating workshops.
- Demonstrative report writing/proposal writing skills.
- Excellent documentation skills and ability to summarize disparate information in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet programs and data base management
- Strong interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills especially in English.
- Ability to work independently to efficiently meet deadlines, communicate with donors.
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates may send their resume with post they are applying to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Email id:|
Gujarat Mahila Housing Sewa Trust is a non-governmental organization (NGO) working in Gujarat, India. The registration number of the organization is: F/4552?(27-10-1994). Established in the year 1994, Gujarat Mahila Housing Sewa Trust works in the area of Education & Literacy, Housing and shelter, Human Rights, Labour & Employment, Legal Awareness & Aid, Micro Finance (SHGs), New & Renewable Energy, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Vocational Training, Womens Development & Empowerment, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.