|Job Title: Account Assistant|
Reporting To: Accounts Manager
City: New Delhi, India
The Naz Foundation (India) Trust is a Delhi based non-profit organization with its vision to create just and equitable society by transforming individuals from socially and economically excluded communities into agents of change. You can read more about the organization at www.nazindia.org.
- Verification of all transactions for bills, vouchers and authorization etc. prior to payments.
- Ensure all Bank Payment Vouchers are in place.
- Ensure all Journal Vouchers file are in place.
- Timely completion of data entry for all location by 7th of every month.
- Fixed Asset Registers, Fixed Asset File
- Bank reconciliation.
- Branch reconciliation.
- Assist to Senior Accountant for Cash Management.
- Timely disbursement of Staff Advances.
- Assist to Senior Accountant to maintain donor database.
- Any other work delegate by Senior
Salary: 15,000 to 18,000 INR
- B. Com/M. Com
- Efficient in Tally
• 1-3 years of experience in accounting
• Strong people skills, and experience in dealing with a multi-cultural team
• Strong Documentation skills
• Fluency in local languages required
• Strong Presentation Skills
• Ability to handle multiple assignments
• Positive outlook towards work culture of the organization
Applications will be open from 2nd November to 2nd December 2017.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com
|Job Email id:|