Mann Deshi Foundation was set up in 1996 to support the economic empowerment of women. We are dedicated to helping women set up and run businesses so that they have more choice and control in their lives. To date, we have reached over 300,000 women. Currently we have 10 branches across Maharashtra, Karnataka and Gujarat.
For more details visit www.manndeshifoundation.org, www.manndeshibank.com, www.facebook.com/manndeshi.org, www.twitter.com/MannDeshiOrg, www.instagram.com/manndeshi, YouTube/MannDeshi
Mann Deshi Foundation is seeking an experienced person for the position of Accounts Manager with complete knowledge of Tally and will report directly to the CFO. Candidate will be responsible for establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting accounting information. We are looking for someone to work closely with our financial management team.
- Month and end-year process
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Cash receipts
- General ledger
- Payroll and utilities
- Treasury, budgeting
- Cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital assets reconciliations
- Trust account statement reconciliations,
- Check runs
- Fixed asset activity
- Debt activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant field
- Fluency in English, Hindi and Marathi
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance (Preferable)
Position will be based in Mhaswad, Mann Taluka, Satara district, Maharashtra
The office is open from 10 am – 6 pm Monday to Saturday.
The salary will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter, your current salary details and CV to: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Email id:|