Mann Deshi Foundation was set up in 1996 to support the economic empowerment of women. We are dedicated to helping women set up and run businesses so that they have more choice and control in their lives. To date, we have reached over 300,000 women. Currently we have 10 branches across Maharashtra, Karnataka and Gujarat.
For more details visit www.manndeshifoundation.org, www.manndeshibank.com, www.facebook.com/manndeshi.org, www.twitter.com/MannDeshiOrg, www.instagram.com/manndeshi, YouTube/MannDeshi
Mann Deshi Foundation is seeking an experienced person for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer who will be responsible for obtaining accurate programme data regularly across different verticals and generate periodic reports relevant to the programme. The M & E Officer will be responsible for the following.
- Develop data collection formats, obtain and analyse programme specific data, and generate programme reports
- Identify M&E indicators and develop various tools at all levels to assess functioning of the programmes
- Ensure timely digitisation and cleaning of data to achieve maintain data accuracy
- Undertake periodic field visits to verify and authenticate data and to assess M&E systems
- Analyse data to generate significant highlights for specified periods
- Compile reports generated by all the departments of the organisation
- Compile reports to demonstrate monthly/ quarterly/ annual progress of organisational initiatives
- Help develop and implement the organisations communication, documentation and information strategies
- Support content for annual report, and any other publications including but not limited to public awareness materials such as, brochures, posters, online blogs etc.
- Sort and maintain accurate records of print materials and audio visual media including photographs and videos on monthly basis
- Assist all other departments with specific data requests
- Assist in research and documentation activities of the organisation
- A postgraduate / graduate, preferably with Master in Statistics/Economics/Social/Political Sciences with relevant experience in data management and analysis
- Proficiency in data analysis and MS Office
- Minimum 2years of experience in the relevant field
- Fluency in English, Hindi and Marathi
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
Position will be based in Mhaswad, Mann Taluka, Satara district, Maharashtra
The office is open from 10 am – 6 pm Monday to Saturday.
The salary will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter, your current salary details and CV to: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Email id:|