Technical Support Unit, Uttar Pradesh invite application for the following positions from competent and committed development professionals who are seeking meaningful and challenging assignments in- Uttar Pradesh.
Position: Associate IEC
Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Reporting: Senior Specialist – IEC & BCC
- Develop guideline and tools for effective implementation of IEC/BCC activities as per approved plans.
- Coordinate with State IEC bureau, District/Block IEC/BCC nodal officers for effective planning and implementation of different IEC/BCC activities at community level.
- Quality documentation of the process adopted for outcome oriented IEC/BCC campaigning/activities, meeting minutes, etc and prepare quality reports to share with different stakeholders (GOI, Development Partners etc).
Required Experience & Qualification
- Candidates must have Post-Graduate degree in Social Science, with relevant experience. Candidates having Masters/PG Diploma in Mass Communication will be preferred.
- Candidates must have minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in relevant field. The experience in other development and corporate sector with required skill will be preferred.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of PC operations. (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
IHAT provides safe working environment for all its employees; follows the principle of equal opportunity and encourages women applicants. Physically challenged with required skills/knowledge and willing to travel are also encouraged to apply.
We will be following a systematic selection process to fill this position based on experience, competency, suitability, aptitude to work with MNCH interventions and in-depth project knowledge. Only short listed candidates will be invited for further screening process.
How to apply:
Interested candidates please apply by COB 19thNov 2017 using the online IHAT Application by clicking on http://ihat.in/vacancies/ihat-up-tsu/ or visit IHAT Vacancy page at www.ihat.in. Only complete online applications will be considered.