Integrated Women Development Institute (IWDI) is a Registered Non –Governmental Organization, not-for–Profit, non-secular, non-religious development organization engaged in a variety of roles such as service delivery, social mobilization, organizing the poor people –centered advocacy, implementing Government programmes for poverty alleviation, networking, technical support, policy advocacy and other such services for the past 28 years.
- He/She serves as a leader and mentor to the team members of the organization.
- He/She in charge of checking the development of the organization by preparing reports, proposals, presentations and documentations.
- Ensure that all implemented activities are relevant to the mission and vision of the organization
- Invest in building relationships, both with the outside community and with the population that the NGO is targeting
- Support and connect with the population targeted by the NGO
- Carry out fundraising efforts with only the highest ethical standards
- Identify fundraising strategies that benefit and complement the mission and vision of the NGO
- Post Graduate degree in sociology, Social work, political science, Rural Development Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience managing community development and/or civil society projects.
- Proven project management skills with experience managing multiple project.
- Strong interpersonal skills and mentoring skills to work effectively with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success in project planning, financial management, program monitoring, report writing, and identifying and procuring technical assistance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentation skills.
- Experience in data processing (Microsoft Word), Excel, E-mail, and Internet browser software.
- Strong English skills (spoken and written) and fluency is required.
As per experiences and best in this fields.
Send your updated Bio Data along with cover letter and Separate sheet relating to your previous Achievements to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Email id:|
Integrated Women Development Institute is a non-governmental organization (NGO) working in Tamil Nadu, India. The registration number of the organization is: 52/1989?(15-02-1989)?. Established in the year 1989?, Integrated Women Development Institute works in the area of Aged and elderly, Art & Culture, Children, Civic Issues, Dalit Welfare, Disability, Disaster Management, Education & Literacy, Environment and natural resource management, Food and Agriculture, Health & Nutrition, HIV/AIDS, Housing and shelter, Human Rights, Information & Communication Technology (ICT) , Labour & Employment, Land Resources, Legal Awareness & Aid, Micro Finance (SHGs), Micro Small & Medium Enterprises, Minority Issues, New & Renewable Energy, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.