Function /Division: Development Support
As a person in this position, you will be the link between CRY and CRY-supported projects in AP. Your responsibilities will include:
- Partnership management
- Program management
- Grant making
- Capacity building of partners in thematic and systemic areas through quality monitoring and Evaluation
- Networking and Liaison at partner level.
- Environment scanning, identifying areas/projects for CRY's intervention and planning and supporting networking efforts.
- Strong documentation and reporting skills. Assure the quality and timeliness of project technical documentation and other outputs
- Monitor the progress of different studies, action research on different working issues at the partner level with support from the state lead and policy research division, and implementation under the supervision of state lead.
- Data management and analysis, oversee collection and reporting of data required under the state and accommodate project-wide monitoring activities
- MEAL/MIS - Based on MEAL Framework and the MIS analysis, support the projects in course correction of programs and achieve the outcome. Coordinate with regional MIS manager to handhold the partners in implementation of MEAL- MIS.
You must be a Graduate / Post - Graduate in Social Work, Sociology or Rural Development from a reputed institute. You must have 3 - 6 years experience in the field of urban or rural development, having experience in planning, monitoring and evaluating projects, interfacing with the government and other stakeholders. Initiative, ability to analyze and focus on outcome will be required to fulfill the role.
You should have experience and skills in grant making role, financial management aspects like financial statement analysis, knowledge & experience in financial system monitoring. Strong written and oral communication skill in English & Telugu is essential. Experience of having worked with communities would be an added advantage. You should be willing to travel extensively.
Write in: Please send in your CV to email@example.com, mentioning the position applied for in the subject line
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org