The Program Coordinator is a key part of our program team. This role is an introduction to program management at Mentor Together. Individuals in this role execute a project of 70 – 100 mentorship pairs, in year 1, with the support of their mentee team and the Program Manager.
80% Program Execution
- Build a thorough understanding of the mentoring pre and post-match processes to be able to come up with innovative and creative solutions to operational challenges if any.
- Plan & execute mentor outreach reaching out to at least 400 - 500 mentors, over different mediums - corporate partners, social media etc
- Plan, conduct and transcribe at least 70 – 100 mentor interviews over the course of 1 year
- Plan and arrange for mentor trainings
- Participate in mentor-mentee matching
- Plan for and facilitate mentor-mentee introductions
- Read mentor logs and do regular check-ins with mentors
- Participate in ongoing mentorship planning and support activities
- Plan and execute review meetings with mentors and mentees
15% Program Reporting
- Update the internal tracking sheets (weekly, fortnightly and monthly) on a timely manner to help track progress of program on mentor side
- Prepare monthly newsletter to share about project progress amongst team and mentor community
5% Inventory Management
- Manage accounts and inventory for project. This includes project accounts, stock of curriculum and resources, data records in digital and hard copy.
Job Email id: email@example.com