Role title - Mobilisation Officer
Job Location: Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Candidates preferred: Local from Jaipur
Only Male Candidate apply
CTC: 23 Thousand
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department - Men for Gender Justice
Role Description – Key Responsibilities:
- Fun loving, creative and sensitive towards issues of young people, support them and would be able to establish rapport / friendship with them.
- Ability to work in groups and with groups especially by taking up responsibility independently.
- Organizing skills are must, to organize groups, group members and other community members, campaigns etc.
- Conducting group meetings in the urban communities in Delhi and having influential skills to make them connect with Azad’s ongoing work with youth and also help them to understand gender issues in the communities
- Excellent communication skills in Hindi and English. Must be able to generate reports and maintain basic data in well-arranged fashion
- Willingness to travel within and outside of Jaipur
- Good coordination and planning skills to arrange / organize trainings at different venues in and outside of Jaipur
- Undertake regular visits / reviews in the communities; identify issues related to young boys and men and feed them back in the institutional process, help in making strategies to overcome those challenges and support other team members and community mobilizers.
- Conduct sessions on issues of gender, patriarchy and masculinities. Also co-hold program responsibilities such as generating reports, analyzing data and hold responsibilities of program at various levels of the organizations
- Any other relevant task may be assigned by the organization
- Previously associations with campaigns addressing gender issues and issues like Violence Against Women will be an advantage
- Experience / interest in development communication will also be considered as a plus point
- Skills of designing training modules and will be able to help in writing sessions of curriculum to be conducted with young men
Education / Key Skills/Knowledge:
- Post Graduate degree in social work / sociology / gender studies / development studies / women’s studies / political science / human rights
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in relevant field is required, fresher are welcome if sound enough in community mobilization, organizing youth groups and would be able to fulfill desired job expectations
- Strong articulation skills related to gender issues and have understanding around concepts of masculinities, patriarchy, power relations, inter-sectionality and sexualities
- Attended training programs of relevant concepts at national or South Asia level would be an added advantage
Job Email id: email@example.com
Azad Foundation is a registered (Registration No. : F20263?(19-04-2011)? non-governmental organization(NGO) working in Maharashtra, India. Established in the year 2011?, Azad Foundation works in the area of Aged and elderly, Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries, Animal Welfare, Art & Culture, Biotechnology, Children, Civic Issues, Dalit Welfare, Disability, Disaster Management, Education & Literacy, Environment and natural resource management, Food and Agriculture, Health & Nutrition, HIV/AIDS, Housing and shelter, Human Rights, Information & Communication Technology (ICT) , Labour & Employment, Land Resources, Legal Awareness & Aid, Micro Finance (SHGs), Micro Small & Medium Enterprises, Minority Issues, etc. The organization works towards the promotion of sustainable development.