Americares India, is a US-based NGO, dedicated to providing medical relief to the poorest sections of society. Americares India was registered as a non-profit in India in 2006.
Americares India Foundation is a health-focused relief and development organization that responds to people affected by poverty or disaster with life-changing health programs, medicine and medical supplies. With good health, people can attend school, be productive at work, care for their families and contribute to strong communities. Poor health puts all of that at risk. At Americares, our vision is a world in which all people have pathways to health and opportunity. We save lives and improve health for people affected by poverty or disaster so they can reach their full potential. Each year, Americares delivers innovative health programs and quality medical aid across India, making it the country’s leading non-profit provider of donated medicine and medical supplies. Since 2006, our work has been characterized by compassion, expertise, quick response, and aid that works for people who are in need of it. Americares India currently operates in 23 states across India, and has already reached more than 10 million people through 110 NGO partners. Americares has supplied over 10 Crores worth of medicines to these NGOs during the past couple of years.
Associate: Monitoring and Evaluation
Title:Associate: Monitoring and Evaluation
Reports to:Manager- Monitoring and Evaluation
Overall Role: Managing Monitoring and Evaluation activities under School Health Project to improve health, hygiene and nutrition outcomes among school children in schools of Mumbai.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct secondary research activities for program inputs
- Conduct pretesting of tools including assessment questionnaires and IEC materials
- Conduct monitoring visits on field to ensure quality
- Ensure timely submission of data from the field
- Maintain data quality and ensure that data updates from field are regularly and effectively captured
- Assist in development of the evaluation design, tools, protocols and procedures
- As applicable oversee data collection activities pertaining to research, including but not restricted to logistics of form distribution, training and collection
- Assist in conducting baseline and midline and end line assessments.
- Oversee data processing, including data transfer, entry, and verification and cleaning
- Assist in preparation of program reports for internal and external use.
Masters’ Degree in Public Health/Statistics/Economics/Sociology and/ or allied areas with 3-4 years of experience in design and implementation of Research/M&E/MIS in development programs (preferably health programs) by National/ International NGOs/ government bodies
Desired profile of the candidate
- Microsoft Office, Internet and email computer skills.
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of the reports
- Strong statistical analysis skills using SPSS, Ms Access, STATA, Ms Excel and/ or others
- Knowledge and experience of research methods and principles and how it relates to health programs
- Ability to communicate in English clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated public health experience/community focus.
- Self-starter with ability to function as a team player among peers
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Please send your resume to email@example.com within one month from the date of advertisement. Please mention your current and expected salary in the your resume.
It is necessary to mention the post title in subject line while applying. Selected candidates will be required to join within one month of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Americares India Foundation is a registered (Registration No. : 534?(02-02-2006)? non-governmental organization(NGO) working in Maharashtra, India. Established in the year 2006?, Americares India Foundation works in the area of Aged and elderly, Children, Disaster Management, Health & Nutrition, etc. The organization works towards the promotion of sustainable development.