Project Coordinator - Honorarium: Rs.15,000/- per month
Essential qualification and experience
Post graduate with 2 years relevant experience or graduate with more than 3 years of experience.
The Project coordinator will be responsible for implementation of the program, documentation of program activities and timely preparation of reports at respective SSRs. PC will work in close collaboration with program team and Sub Recipient (SR).
Specific roles and responsibilities of PC-
- Develop and facilitate implementation of weekly & monthly work plan for CSC.
- Support all staff to develop their weekly/monthly plan based on program priorities and monthly targets.
- Ensure that peer counselor and ORWs carry materials that are important for smooth conducting of program activities, both within the CSC and during the field visits; for example, daily diaries and communication/advocacy materials for distribution/demonstration.
- Ensure availability of materials (condoms and communication materials wherever necessary) for distribution.
- Undertake random field visits with/without ORWs/PE Counselor to observe
program activities in the field and to provide hand holding support.
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org