TITLE:Program Manager(Pune & Mumbai)
PURPOSE: The role of Program Manager is to maintain overall integrity and coherence in the program for its successful delivery. The role requires effective co-ordination of mentor and mentee side of operations and management of their inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising.
LOCATION:Pune & Mumbai
EXPERIENCE: 4 years of relevant social sector experience or strong related sector experience, in program management and reporting.
OVERVIEW: The Program Manager has overall ownership and responsibility of a program with 100 – 150 pairs, working with 1 program co-ordinator and 2 mentee coordinators to ensure successful program execution.
• 30% Planning & Organising
1. Create & own the project annual operational plan (gantt chart, RACI) for a project with at least 100 - 150 pairs
2. Create quarterly, monthly and weekly trackers and milestones for the annual plan
3. Contribute to SOPs on mentee and mentor outreach, selection, training ,matching and monitoring
4. Plan for various operational activities with the team and create relevant document structures to aid in operational processes
• 40% Program Execution
1. Participate in at least half of the mentor selection along with the project coordinator to ensure successful completion & intake of at least 100 - 150 mentors over the program cycle
2. Deliver the full induction training (of 8 hours) to mentors selected
3. Plan and execute matching of mentors and mentees across 100 - 150 pairs
4. Read mentor logs and do regular check-ins with at least half of the mentors
5. Prepare standardized reports for mentor reviews and deliver review sessions once for each mentor in the program cycle
6. Support the team in executing a calendar of events/activities for mentors and mentees in the city during the program cycle
• 30% Program Review & Reporting
1. Oversee selection for 100 - 150 mentees and mentors
2. Oversee successful introduction of 100 - 150 pairs in the program cycle
3. Track and report the planning of regular mentoring meetings in the program
4. Create monthly reports on key project activities
5. Report to the Senior Program Manager on a fortnightly and monthly basis on the status of program execution in line with program goals
• Very strong planning, organising and controlling skills
• Very strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong personnel management skills
• Demonstrable ability to work to deadlines and manage a varied workload
• Reports to Senior Program Manager.
• CV and covering letter
• Telephone interview
• Personal interview
Mentor Together is an award winning non-profit organization that has pioneered the youth mentoring movement in India. We provide children and youth facing adversity, empowering one-on-one relationships with mentors, that help them achieve their goals and dreams. We have worked with over 4,000 children and youth. We currently work across 5 cities and 4 rural and peri-urban populations. We are a distributed but tightly knit team of professionals and development sector enthusiasts. We value hard work, detail-oriented execution and perseverance.
Over 2018 - 2021, Mentor Together will work with over 20,000 young people through face-to-face and technology mediated mentorships. We work with partners like Amdocs India, Cognizant India, Rosy Blue Foundation, Edelgive Foundation, Fidelity Management Research, Cisco India, and others.
Learn more about us at www.mentortogether.org and www.mentortogo.org. If interested, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and your resume. Please mention the title of this job clearly in your email.
Job Email id: email@example.com