SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Dimagi is seeking to hire a Sales Development Representative (SDR) in its Delhi, India office. This role will be part of the SaaS (Software As A Service) sales team (spread across India and the US) and will work closely with the rest of Dimagi’s “Growth” team (marketing, SaaS product teams) to increase the adoption and retention of our software platform, CommCare.
The SDR will engage with users and prospective customers around the world, and build our inbound sales revenue pipeline. The SDR will be trained on all aspects of our sales process and the industry we work in. We are seeking someone who is highly organized, exudes a positive attitude, knows how to hustle, and is driven by a desire to win.
This position will be based in Dimagi’s India office in Delhi
• Own and execute the Sales Development efforts in the Lead qualifying stage of the process: schedule meetings/calls, qualify inbound leads, as well as prospect into ideal prospective companies and create revenue opportunities for Account Executives
• Invest time corresponding and engaging with senior leaders of large businesses - on the phone, by email, via WebEx, and through social media outreach
• Evangelize Dimagi brand and offering, and educate prospects on best practices we’re seeing in the marketplace
• Manage and monitor your work using Salesforce and other sales tools and technologies
• Gather learnings on our user base
• Proactively identify ways to improve the qualifying part of the Sales process to maximize the revenue pipeline
• Report to the Growth team on key outcomes and learning
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related discipline.
• 1-3 years of sales development experience - ideally in a SaaS (Software As A Service) environment
• Understanding of software or tech industry is a plus.
• Interested in mastering the use of a software
• Diligent reporting skills with an appreciation for demonstrating results with data.
• Rigorous, strong organizational and time management skills
• Outstanding communication and listening skills.
• Confident presentation skills including with senior professionals.
• Independent, persistent, highly motivated to increase earnings
• A “people person” who is energized by connecting with people.
• Comfortable prospecting, and possibly cold-calling new leads
• Curious, ability and willingness to learn, to react to and share lessons learned across the organization.
• Completely fluent in English. Fluent in French or Spanish (or another second language) is a plus.
Additional information and job perks:
• Social impact focused company
• Exposure to the world of international development and mobile software. Will include exposure to our field work
• Competitive vacation policy - 30 days paid time off per year
• Health and travel insurance - Dimagi provides an employer-sponsored health insurance plan for Dimagi India staff and insurance on business trips.
• Other employee benefits (Retirement fund, daily lunch provided, gym membership co-payment)
• Ability to work remotely when needed
• Annual travel to the Dimagi Growth Summit (Boston or another location)
• ‘Personal Initiative Days’. This is blocked off time, outside of work responsibilities, to come up with tangible outputs of impactful ideas that align with your job.
How to apply: Apply by clicking on this link https://grnh.se/jmlkqsse1
About Dimagi: Founded in 2002, Dimagi is a software company that develops technology to improve service delivery in underserved communities around the world. Dimagi operates on the belief that enabling high-quality mobile solutions at scale can impact millions of people’s lives by transforming frontline programs’ ability to deliver high-value services at the last mile. Active in 50+ countries, Dimagi’s technology platform CommCare and services have supported 500+ projects and hundreds of diverse partners, including governmental ministries, the United Nations, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, Google, Microsoft, Dannon, Harvard and many others. Our 100-person team is based in offices in Cambridge, Massachusetts (HQ), New Delhi, Cape Town, and Dakar, with additional staff around the world. Dimagi is a recognized social enterprise and certified Benefit Corporation, reflecting our commitment to making an impact.