We have an opening for our Early Childhood Care and Education programme for enabling holistic childhood development for children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Objectives of the project:
•Enhance early learning abilities among children
•Engage with mothers to enhance pre-school education, health and hygiene among children.
•Provide a conducive environment for children for early learning.
We are hiring a cluster manager in Bengaluru to work under our Early Childhood Education program in the Kadugodi area.
Designation: Cluster Manager
Location: Kadugodi, Bengaluru
Reports to: Manager, Early Childhood Education
The cluster manager will be responsible for the overall implementation of the project in the identified AWCs.
Scope of Work:
• Planning, implementation and monitoring of the project in identified AWCs.
• Ensure overall achievement of program objectives for the Anganwadi project.
• Manage and coordinate with the coordinator’s team for effective implementation of the project.
• Plan, conduct and analyze baseline, midline and end line survey with the coordinators and Survey for all centers under the project.
• Track, analyze and document the project related measurable indicators at regular intervals.
• Prepare and submit all project related documents within the timeline.
• Build rapport and coordinate with all project stakeholders i.e. related Government department, ICDS functionaries (Lady Supervisor, Child Development Program Officer), Bal Vikas Samiti Members and Community groups.
• Plan, coordinate and implement the infrastructure development activities in coordination with the coordinators.
• Community mobilization: Activate and regularize Mothers committees, Child Development Committees and community based organization.
• Plan, coordinate and organize cluster level health camp on quarterly basis.
• Mentor and monitor the tasks of the coordinators in implementing the project activities at the AWC’s.
• Provide training to AWT and enable them to work on Early Childhood Education within the framework of ICDS.
• Any other work assigned under the Anganwadi program.
Qualification & Experience:
• Master’s degree in Social Work, Education, Sociology or other Social Sciences
• 2 – 4 years of experience in the field of community development including working with thematic area of children education, MCH/ Nutrition. Early Childhood Education experience will be preferred.
• Experience of working with NGOs and community development program, partner organizations and coordinating with multiple stakeholders
• Women candidates will be given preference because of nature of work in Anganwadis.
• Knowledge of participatory community development approaches
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Organized, team player, self-starter and results-oriented individual
• Excellent communication skills in written English. Knowledge of local language is mandatory
• Strong integrity, commitment and dedication to the cause of children
Candidates meeting the above requirements may send in their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com at the earliest.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org