Post: Programme Officer
Location: Siliguri, West Bengal
Qualification: Masters in Social Science/Social Work/Rural development
- 3 years experience in documentation and preparation of quarterly, half-yearly and annual reports, Project proposals, DPRs in development sector.
- 1 year of experience of fund raising for development Sector/NGOs.
About the Organization:
Darjeeling Mary Ward Social Centre- DMWSC a development wing of Loreto Sisters working in North Bengal established in 2006, registered under West Bengal Societies Registration Act in 2009. DMWSC social development issues focussing on women and child protection, livelihood and sustainable development, legal awareness and skill development
For more details visit: http://www.dmwsc.in/
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Progress and event documentation for quarterly, half-yearly and annual reports, Project proposals, DPRs in development sector.
2. Photo & video documentation of short clips
3. Capture quantitative, qualitative processes, outputs effects and impacts of programmes and activities.
4. Preparation a detailed project reports / proposals for presenting to the funding agencies, public and other stakeholders.
5. Managing a Quarterly newsletters for internal and external circulations
6. Maintain social networking and website of the organization.
7. Approaches to different Corporate Houses, Individuals for generating local funding for the organization.
1. Good English language skill is a must; knowledge of local language is an added advantage.
2. Good process documentation skill
3. Capacity to develop project proposals and Concept notes.
4. Computer Skill (MS office)
5. Knowledge of MIS
6. One or two years of field experience in Social Development Project.
Remuneration: Based on the experience and competence
Local candidates are encouraged to apply & candidate for far off places who can work in tea garden areas may apply.
DMWSC is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage qualified women to apply for job opening.
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV and cover letter addressing the above requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd June 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For queries, contact no: 7001620914/8016682154
All Jobs posted by: Darjeeling Mary Ward Social Centre
Youth For Unity And Voluntary Action (Yuva) 2022-07-04
Action for Promotion of Native Organizations (APNO) 2022-07-04
Delhi, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan