Position: - Senior Program Manager, Solutions Portal Solutions Portal is a Agri-Allied Open Source Technology Platform Years of Experience: 7 to 10 years
Location: SELCO Foundation, Bangalore
Starting date: Immediately
(full time, 6 months’ probation period)
About SELCO Foundation:
SELCO Foundation is an open source, not for pro?t organization that engages in ?eld-based R&D and ecosystem building for deployment of clean energy solutions that alleviate poverty in tribal, rural and urban poor areas. The organization works in collaboration with practitioners in the social sector, energy entrepreneurs, NGOs from various developmental sectors and educational institutions to link the bene?ts of sustainable energy to poverty eradication. The organization works across verticals such as energy access, health, livelihoods with practitioners in the social sector, government bodies, energy entrepreneurs and partners from various developmental sectors.
You can ?nd more information about the SELCO Foundation on our organization website.
About the Solutions Portal:
SELCO Foundation’s Solutions Portal is an avenue to discover, view and learn more about productive use (or Agri+allied) technologies which can be integrated with Decentralized Renewable Energy (DRE) solutions. It showcases nodal points* within multiple livelihood sectors, the technology variations within those, as well as maps different vendors against each tech variation. Additionally, the solution portal showcases the suitability of technology variations to speci?c groups of users.The target consumer base for such solutions are small and marginal farmers, low-income communities, micro-businesses, government bodies as well as other ecosystem stakeholders which provide them supporting services.
Target users of the portal as mentioned above, as well as their supporting ecosystem do not have access to new and diverse livelihood driven technology options. In many cases information on such aspects is very generic, not transparent or is completely absent. In other cases, this information may be extremely dated with old technologies being procured by the ecosystem on behalf of the end users. Additionally, a productive use solution requires the technology to be complemented with the support of ?nance, appropriate ownership models and convergence with local policies. The portal will aim at packaging solutions and connecting end users, institutes and agencies with manufacturers, suppliers and service providers of Agri-Allied Technology solutions.
SELCO Foundation is looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about working in the sustainable energy sector for last mile communities.
The aim is to expand the Solutions Portal to be able to provide renewable energy system designs, technology speci?cations and features based on models and ?nancial models for a range of Agri + Allied livelihood activities.The broader goal is to use decentralized renewable energy to facilitate increased access and incomes, improved well being etc. through the integration of climate inclusive technologies into livelihood practices for the underserved communities.
A Senior Program Manager should also have a good sectoral understanding, and proven experience in program design and strategy, e?cient team development management, building and monitoring partnerships, coordinating between vendors, multiple consultants, departments and stakeholders; who is able to adapt to diverse situations and organizational requirements .
The role requires an approach which challenges the set paradigms and comes up with end to end solutions for ensuring smooth functioning of the portal- employing resourcefulness and innovation in program design, implementation and monitoring of problems.
Key responsibilities for the position:
• Collating and classifying vendors and technology content – Nodal Points, Technology Variations and Vendor Pro?les will require clearly classi?ed content which can be displayed and accessed in a standardized manner on the solutions portal.
• Designing and developing a robust strategy to build and manage the platform – being a public web-based interface, managing the database and content in order to host the information, evaluating overall performance, facilitating server management.
• Overseeing the functionality of the portal, evaluating and supervising troubleshooting activities on the technical issues that arise.
• Coordinating and communicating with multiple stakeholders working on different parts as well as developing and updating content as required.
• Documenting various stages of activities as well as carrying out promotions for greater communication and outreach.
• Ensuring identi?cation, strong relationship building and support systems for all stakeholders within the portal network.
• Coordinating with training institutes, government agencies, relevant stakeholders to organize and facilitate training programs for wider uptake.
• Ensuring that timely reporting, budget tracking and meetings are conducted for maintaining strategic direction and progress of the team.
Who can apply:
• Minimum of 7 to 10 years of work experience in technology portals, vendor management, e-commerce web portals building or management, software and IT management is preferred.
• Senior managerial skills that re?ect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication and content creation skills.
• Willingness to learn, grow and develop at personal and professional front, at a rapid pace with a steep learning curve.
• Any additional knowledge on Agri-Allied technologies and sectors is also preferred.
• Willingness to travel.
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis.
Please send a copy of your CV with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org with
“Re: Application for Senior Program Manager - Solutions Portal” in the subject line.
All Jobs posted by: SELCO Foundation
Childhood Enhancement Through Training And Action (Chetna NGO) 2022-09-04