Suryoday Foundation is a sec 8 Not for Profit organization with headquarters in Belapur, Navi Mumbai. We work for promoting inclusive growth of Urban, Rural and Tribal low- income underserved communities and contributing towards their economic and social wellbeing. Our programs are focused on Financial Education, social security benefits, livelihoods and health.
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-driven Program Field Executives to work with low-income communities especially Children (15 to 18 years) and their Parents (from low- income communities). The program will be implemented in communities and schools.
Base Location: Cuddalore and Puducherry
Field Operations: Cuddalore and Puducherry
Number of Vacancies: 3
• Identifying locations for mobilizing the parents, children and schools.
• Mobilizing them for different programs.
• Conducting financial education trainings and assisting them for product linkages with banks and post office.
• Implementing the health and livelihood activities in coordination with the Area Manager.
• Identifying different resources and leaders in the community who will help in sustaining the program long term.
• Networking with Schools, local organizations, banks and post office and education department.
• Achieve the set targets with outcome and impact.
Qualification & Skills:
• Any graduate or post graduate candidates with good communication skills, with a fluency in Tamil (reading and writing) can apply.
• Basic Computer literacy & mobile literacy and working knowledge of English is must.
• Should have positive attitude to work with low-income communities.
• Open to work in the slums and villages independently.
• Preference would be given to the female candidates.
This is a field-based role. Only candidates open for field job should apply.
Candidates must have two wheelers and can able to drive.
Candidates interested to be a part of innovation and growth can apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 8976745722
All Jobs posted by: Suryoday Foundation