Urgent Requirement: - Multiple Vacancy
Position-1: One Agriculture Expert
Location: Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Agriculture Expert assistance and advice to farmers and livestock producers. S/he will consult on a number of villages in 3 districts, including crop choice and rotation, cultivation and harvesting, soil and water issues, and animal husbandry. S/he will work closely with farmers and livestock producers to ensure the success of their businesses. S/he will visits clients to identify and evaluate their business and/or technical requirements; S/he will carry out administrative duties, manage budgets and accounts, update information and prepare reports.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop training module for farmers as gap analysis
- Formation of SHGs, WUG (Water Users Group), VDC (Village Development Committee), and linkages with livelihood program.
- Liaise & converge with govt schemes for better execution of agricultural activities
- Create of demo farms on improved agri. techniques & replication it at farmers field
- Develop formation of farmers club, develop farmers resource centre at village level
- Establish forward linkages for farm & nonfarm activities
- Provide counselling and advisory services to farmers and livestock producers on production issues, for example cultivation, fertilization, harvesting, and animal care.
- Generate evidence based weekly, monthly & Annual reporting from farmers
- Promote mutual understanding and cooperation between government regulatory agencies and the agriculture community.
- Educate farmers and agriculture business owners on understanding and complying with environmental pollution-control laws and regulations.
- Analyze agricultural data and prepare research reports
- Document the best practices and lessons learnt for wider dissemination
- Make presentations to farmers, livestock producers, and agriculture businesses
- Respond to requests from clients
- Bank linkages exclusive for women’s group and due diligence of credit linkages
- Forming, strengthening, and managing funds of community institutions.
- Identification of malnourished children in each village and plan accordingly.
- Identification of ultra-poor families in each village and linkages with them from government social welfare schemes like Widow Pension scheme.
- Field visits, Reporting and Documentation.
- Conduct Participatory Rural Appraisal, Social Mapping, Focus Group Discussions, village meeting etc.
Qualification, knowledge and experience:
- Graduate /Post Graduate with specialist in Agriculture
- 5 yr of experience in social development and working with the communities
- Having knowledge of preparation annual calendar for agriculture & allied activities-execution, backward & forward linkages;
- Convergence with different govt schemes
- Should have knowledge of baseline study of targeted area, gap analysis and preparation of strategies to bridge the gaps of training, monitoring, guidance & post harvesting support etc
- Experience in preparation of “Theme specific” concept note with detailed budgeting, weekly, monthly & annual reporting
- Team handling, capacity building, finance management etc
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively, and to write clearly and concisely
Skills & Competencies
- Good Planning & multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent community mobilization and facilitations skills
- Excellent liaisoning skills
- Excellent Computer skills
Position-2: One Accountant
Location: Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
Qualification: M.Com and well versed with Tally 9
Experience: 4 years’ experience of working as an Accountant and in Office Administration.
- Maintain and update books of accounts.
- Prepare Quarterly and Annual financial reports.
- Finalize accounts and coordinate with statutory auditor
- Assist the Project Director and Project Co-ordinator in preparing Annual Plan and Budgets
- Co-ordinate with the funding agency in financial matters
- Responsible for office maintenance and administration
- Maintaining registers, records and files
- Maintaining database of all records
- Update data and reports in website
Submit your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org with current CTC and expected CTC along with job title. The Last Day of Application 15th Nov 2017.
|Job Email id:|
Shikhar Yuva Manch is a non-governmental organization established in 1997?. The registration number of the organization is: 1983?(16-12-1997)?. The organization is operational in Chhattisgarh, India. Shikhar Yuva Manch works in the area of Art & Culture, Children, Dalit Welfare, Education & Literacy, Environment and natural resource management, Human Rights, Land Resources, Legal Awareness & Aid, Panchayati Raj, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Tribal Welfare, Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation, Vocational Training, Water and Sanitation, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.