|Industry Type|| : Accounts ,HR ,Information Technology ,Media ,Management ,Finance Jobs,NGOs Jobs
||No. of Openings|| : 4
|Job Role|| : Assistant Programme Officers
||Total Experience|| : 2-3 years
|Job Location|| : Chhattisgarh
||Salary|| : NA
|Industry Type : Accounts ,HR ,Information Technology ,Media ,Management ,Finance Jobs,NGOs Jobs
||No. of Openings : 4
|Job Role : Assistant Programme Officers
||Total Experience : 2-3 years
|Job Location : Chhattisgarh
||Salary : NA
Nageshwara Charitable Trust
(Centre for Women and Rural Development)
Nageshwara Charitable Trust (NCT), Centre for Women and Rural Development, Nagpur an NGO mainly implementing NABARD sponsored projects / programmes requires Assistant Programme Officers (APO)
Position: - Assistant Programme Officers (APO)
No. of Post: - 4
Location: - Chhuriya block in Rajnandgaon district of Chhattisgarh State
a Charitable Trust (NCT), Centre for Women and Rural Development is a not for profit organization, registered under Bombay Public Trust Act-1950 in 1999. Since its inception, NCT has embarked on a set of key initiatives focusing on capacity building, knowledge building, and citizen centric development for improving socio-economic status of deprived rural, women and tribal communities in underdeveloped regions of Central India such as Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh states. NCT’s mission is to reach out through available participation spaces, nurturing and handholding for promotion of sustainable livelihood opportunities for deprived section of the society especially tribal and women folk. NCT works nationally on number of themes/issues such as Generation of Self-Employment, Women Empowerment, Tribal Development, Natural Resource Management and Environment; Promotion of Agriculture based Rural Livelihood, Watershed Development, Health & sanitation, etc. To know more about NCT, please visit our website www.nageshwara.org
Applications are invited from persons having more than 2-3 years of experience of working on TDF and other livelihood projects.
- Overall responsibilities of supervise wadies supported by NABARD in assigned project locations/villages in Chhuriya block of Rajnandgaon District of C.G. state.
- Ensure active participation of wadi beneficiaries / community in all stages of project implementation.
- Conduction of regular meetings of Village Planning Committee (VPC) / Project Planning committee (PPC) / Farmers Producers’ organization (FPO) in all assigned villages.
- Motivate the beneficiary families to contribute in cash and/or kind towards the project.
- Promotion & Strengthening of Self Help Groups & Farmer Producer Organization in project area.
- Documentation and timely reporting of project progress/ performance.
Required Qualifications and Experiences:
- Post Graduate in Rural Development/ MSW/MA in Sociology or equivalent from a reputed institution, having worked in relevant field involving livelihood issues for at least 2-3 years is must.
- Ability to interact and engage with farmers directly to establish strong interface with the team.
- Good in community mobilization.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills in Hindi including computing skills. Working knowledge of the local language is desirable.
- Should be in position to handle the project independently in their project area.
- Should be the good team member with good interpersonal skill.
- Should be able to work on long term basis, say 5 years or more with the organization.
- Willingness to travel extensively
Other terms and conditions:
- Initial appointment on a contract for 2 years, extendable for longer period on the basis of performance reviews.
- Candidates must have his/her own two wheelers/motorcycles to visit the field area/villages.
- Salary/Honorarium: Negotiable based on experience and qualification + cell allowances & welfare fund as per the organization’s policy.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
The candidates having relevant qualification and at least 2-3 years of full time working experience need to apply and send their CV with cover letter & photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the current and expected salary and the joining time required.
Job Email id: email@example.com