Regional Manager Program and M&E (1 positions)
Job code: RMPROG&ME0218
About the Organisation: Solidarity and Action Against The HIV Infection in India (SAATHII) is a registered non-profit organization that works towards universal access to healthcare, lega
l and social services for people living with HIV/AIDS and vulnerable groups such as trans-women, men who have sex with men, women who sell sex and people who inject drugs. Registered in 2002 and headquartered in Chennai, SAATHII has offices in Delhi, Jharkhand, Maharashtra, Manipur, Odisha, Rajasthan, Telangana, West Bengal.
Job Description and Roles: SAATHII seeks one Regional M&E Managers to be part of its Principal Recipient (PR) team for the GFATM-supported Project Svetana, a 27-month initiative to scale up Public Private Partnership (PPP) programs for Prevention of Parent To Child Transmission (PPTCT) services in the private health sector. Project Svetana will be implemented in 235 districts across twelve states and two union territories, in coordination with National AIDS Control Organization and respective state AIDS Control Societies.
The Regional M&E manager’sroles and responsibilities includes:
- Design and develop M&E framework and standard operating protocols for a national program on prevention of parent to child transmission (PPTCT) of HIV; and work with state level partners for designing and development of tools and format for recording of PPTCT data, managing data compilation, data management, analysis and prepare for submission of reports to NACO and GFATM.
- Support the implementation of programmatic activities through technical assistance to implementing partners
- Supporting management and data use for program improvement
- Mentoring and supportive supervision of M&E managers, program managers and program officers at the state level for capacity building on program and M&E activities, troubleshooting on the process of program data collection, data management, compilation and analysis activities.
- Conducting data validation, data analysis, identify gaps, provide critical inputs for improving M&E systems and develop synthesis reports for documenting progress and program achievements.
- Supporting various assessments, operational studies for generating evidences on program performance and brining improvements
- Assisting the National Level team members on all program and monitoring and evaluation activities required for achievement of program targets.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Postgraduate in demography, Public health or allied field with quantitative analysis training skills, and at least eight years’ relevant experience in health and development sector areas.
- Having knowledge of and experience working in HIV program at district, state or national level and understanding of the PPTCT program is desirable
- Having knowledge and experience working in the Public Health System
- Proven understanding and ability in developing program strategy, M&E frameworks, experience as M&E and or Program or Senior Officer level, managing large scale programs of multi-state complex projects
- Strong ability to train and mentor staff in M&E and evidence-based decision making
- Sound computer skills, including use of Internet and MS Office™ software, and at least one statistical package (R or SPSS preferred) with analytical capabilities including descriptive statistics and basic statistical inference.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player in a complex, multicultural environment;
- Passionate and committed to public health; willingness for flexible and long working hours.
- Willingness to be based travel extensively to the project implementation states across the country
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of oral and or written Hindi and one or more southern Indian language
- Minimum three year of commitment to the project/ organization required
Please submit a comprehensive CV in English with a supporting cover letter, including the names of three referees (including a current or most recent employer).
- Closing date : 3 March 2018
- Email to send applications : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job code MUST be mentioned in email subject : RMPROG&ME0218
Candidates are requested to fill and paste the below table in 1st page of the Resume.
- Highest Qualification(s)
- Relevant Experience(Years)
- Present Location
- Currently Employed or Not employed
- Present CTC (All inclusive)
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
- Mobile Number
Please send both CV and cover letter as email attachments only. Don’t write cover letter in email text body.
SAATHII seeks qualified and experienced applicants who can work in a multi-cultural environment with diverse teams comprised of people of diverse religious and language backgrounds, sexual orientations and gender identities. SAATHII is a secular institution working to create an environment of zero tolerance for prejudice based on religion, caste/community, gender, sexuality, and gender expression. Qualified applicants who are HIV-affected, women, and/or belonging to sexual/gender minority populations are encouraged to apply.
Job Email id: email@example.com