• Assistant Coordinator will provide assistance to project in achieving and implementing the project activities as per the work plan.
• Attend meetings/conferences at village/ district level
• Follow up regularly with team members
• Meet regularly with district level authorities, committee and child officials for smooth functioning of the project.
• Help skvs relationship building and liaison with district level officials
• Provide assistance to the
district administration in consultation with skvs.
• Support any capacity building activities at staff, district level by Government, observe and monitor training, provide feedback to skvs through reports.
• Prepare monthly/quarterly reports, monitor project progress toward targets and objectives, and submit to SKVS Office.
Professional Qualifications and Experience
• MSW/ Graduation or any other equivalent degree
• Three years of experience in child rights, child protection and education of the development sector
Professional & Personal Competencies
• Good communication and documentation skills.
• Computer knowledge is essential.
• Written and verbal fluency in Hindi.
Job Email id: email@example.com
Samudaik Kalyan Evam Vikas Sansthan is a non-governmental organization (NGO) working in Uttar Pradesh, India. The registration number of the organization is: 1187?(26-03-2004)?. Established in the year 2004?, Samudaik Kalyan Evam Vikas Sansthan works in the area of Advocacy and Research, Children, Dalit Welfare, Disaster Management, Education & Literacy, Environment and natural resource management, Health & Nutrition, HIV/AIDS, Human Rights, Panchayati Raj, Right to Information & Advocacy, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation, Womens Development & Empowerment, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.