|Industry Type : Accounts ,Content Writing ,HR ,Management ,Finance Jobs,NGOs Jobs ||No. of Openings : 1 |
|Job Role : Assistant Manager - Budget and MIS ||Total Experience : 5 years |
|Job Location : Delhi,Uttar Pradesh ||Salary : NA |
Position:Assistant Manager - Budget and MIS
Reports to:Head of Business ? Resource Mobilization , Marketing & Communication FRMC
Location:CARE India HQ, New Delhi
The Assistant Manager Budget and MIS will be responsible to ensure that high quality competitive financial proposals are developed and submitted timely; Maintain the Fundraising, Marketing and Communication (FRMC) MIS and support the four units (Direct Fundraising Unit, Institutional Partnerships Unit, Strategic Partnerships and Alliance Unit and; Marketing & Communications unit) within FRMC with data and its analysis on a monthly and quarterly basis; develop unit budgets; track and analyse income and expenditure of the unit and sub-units for internal stakeholders
S/ he will ensure that donor grants conditions are explained and adhered to in the process of developing proposals. S/he will ensure that grants and budgets are maintained at high levels of accuracy, efficiency, timeliness, client orientation and compliance.
Preparation of Financial Proposals / Budget
* Provide guidance, prepare and support financial proposal development (Aligned with donor conditions and CARE India?s financial policies; participate in proposal design discussions; Prepare budget notes; Check accuracy and reasonableness of costs and calculations)
* Share financial proposal / budget with relevant teams for review by proposal review committee and edit as per comments
* Ensure financial proposal package is ready on time for submission;
Maintenance and analysis of FRMC MIS
* Track expenditure vis-vis budgets and suggest improvements to reduce costs
* Target tracking on weekly basis, daily weekly run rates and providing timely alerts
* Adjust targets, revenue and expenditure for future months based on report of current month
* Coordinate with Finance for ensuring FRMC unit figures accuracy
* Preparing monthly MIS ? Budget vs/ expenditure; Income reports for all units
Preparation of FRMC budgets
* Follow budget instructions from all the units under FRMC and finalise income and expenditure budgets annually
* Creating rationale for the annual budget
* Tracking past performance and suggesting future course of action
* Prepare a ready reckoner on standard costs for frequently procured items in consultation with procurement and finance team
* Coordinate with other units to align annual budgets/Pipeline in line with budget guidelines.
Tracking and Analysing FRMC Income and Expenditure
* Track Income Receipts (Total Project Value, Monthly receipts, achievement of targets ? new and existing projects, variance in targets, carry out budget vs. variance analysis)
* Ensure that receipts are logged in and pending payments from donors are accessed
* Track savings and suggest utilization under other expense heads, and provide inputs on saving methods and optimal spending.
* Provide timely alerts on excess expenditure and adjusting in future months
* Track DFR and digital receipts
* Support in receipt adjustments for in-house as well outsourced agency claims
Performance monitoring and information reporting:
* Keep track of burn rate and income at regular intervals in coordination with the Finance budget and grants team, and raise queries as and when needed
General Management and Coordination
* Ensure compliance with donor regulations and documentation, facilitate donor audits and disseminate guidelines from donors.
* Represent CARE India along with program unit/Controller Finance/CFO in meetings with donors and government in matters connected with new proposals and review of existing proposals as and when required
* Assist in resolving any audit queries related to the unit
Qualifications & Experience:
* Post Graduate with specialization in Accounting/Finance
* Minimum 5 years of experience covering the above areas
* The incumbent should have a good understanding and experience of working in an ERP environment.
* Experience in the development sector would be an advantage
Skills & Competencies :
* Understanding of the development sector and fund raising for the sector
* Understanding of different donor financial requirements and their procedures.
* Proficiency in Computers. Comfortable using MS Office. Computer savvy with the ability to find improvised solutions
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Good oral and written communication skills (English & Hindi)
* Ability to plan, implement and complete tasks independently and on time
Candidates should send their resumes to http://care.prompthr.in/Recruitment/List/RJobApplyList.aspx to apply for the positions online.
The last date of receiving applications will be 23rd April 2018. Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
CARE India is an equal opportunity and diversity promoting employer. Therefore Women, persons differently abled, SC/ST/ OBC candidates are especially encouraged to apply.