Entrepreneur Support Team, Climate Change Fund
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
No. of Positions: 2
Going to School creates design-driven stories to teach children in government schools 21st CenturyEntrepreneurial Skills at school. In Delhi and Mumbai, we are a team of writers, researchers, designers, artists and content creators. We design stories, graphic novels, radio and television shows to teach children skills. In Bihar, we have a MoU to work in 2,500 secondary government schools teaching 250,000 kids in Grade 9 skills at school through stories, games and weekly action projects. www.goingtoschool.com
Climate Change Fund
By 2020, 200 million young people will be out of work largely because children are not learning the skills they need to. As social, environmental problems escalate, India has 13 of the world?s 20 most polluted cities. Climate change is real, young people who will have to grow up to solve these problems are currently children in school.
Through Climate Change Fund we invest in young entrepreneurs to set up an enterprise that solves a local social problem that often is pollution, recycling waste, which in turn takes on climate change by using clean energy. The enterprises that we directly support will do the best they possibly can to be environmentally sustainable, and to reverse climate change where they are active.
Roles & Responsibility:
* Project activity reporting on regular basis and documenting.
* Ensure and organize regular entrepreneur meetings and update Head Office on their progress.
* Identifying new and potential entrepreneurs and make a business plan for the same.
* Reach out to government schools for our Scrappy Skill Project.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Education Level - Minimum High School Degree
* Previous experience in humanitarian organisation with similar scope of work will be considered as an asset.
* Knowledge of Marathi, Hindi Language and full computer knowledge.
* Who can deal with difficult people and convince them.
* Open to travel throughout Maharashtra.
Remuneration: Commensurate with Experience
How to apply:
Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com May 15, 2018.
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org