Job Title: Finance & Admin Officer
Name of the Organization: Hindustan Latex Family Planning Promotion Trust
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Remuneration: Salary will commensurate with experience of the candidate and past salary drawn
Hindustan Latex Family Planning Promotion Trust (HLFPPT) is a not-for-profit trust registered in 1992 under the Travancore-Cochin Literacy, Scientific and Charitable Societies? Registration Act, 1955. It is promoted by HLL Lifecare Limited, a Government of India enterprise under the Ministry Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW). HLFPPT has been recognized widely for its contribution to the national health goals and population programmes. HLFPPT works primarily on maternal and child health, family planning, HIV/AIDS, adolescent health, reproductive and sexual health across the country. The vision of the organization is ?Touching lives with quality care, compassion and emerge as a globally credible organization?. Our mission is to ?Offer Innovative, Affordable and Sustainable Reproductive Health Solutions?.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Finance Officer will be specifically responsible the monitoring and financial management of funding and timely disbursement of funds to SSR NGOs/CBOs.
* Support in the process of signing grant agreements with SSR NGOs/CBOs, and design/maintain systems and responsible for the timely renewals, amendments, closeouts, etc of various sub-grants in accordance with contractual obligations and Alliance India regulations.
* In collaboration with the Programme Manager develop budgets and regular reports.
* Work closely with the grants management team for the programme budget; work plan, grants disbursement and audits.
* Regularly monitor the financial performance of partner organisations including monitoring of spending under sub-grants.
* Work with the Programmes Team to design budgets and reporting forms that reflect programmatic goals and also ensure grant funds are effectively utilised against programme deliverables.
* Carry out regular monitoring visits to the SSRs with the programme team in Punjab & Rajasthan State.
* Provide feedback on the financial reports prepared by the SSRs
* Maintain clear understanding of donor and local legislation regulations.
* Ensure compliance of SSRs partners with local legislation, and donor regulations and policies.
* Regularly assess SSR financial record-keeping and internal control systems.
* Identify the areas where the SSRs requires support and provide specific technical support on financial management, internal control systems, budgeting and sub-grants management, etc. to ensure effective programme implementation.
* Install and support, where necessary, computerized financial accounting systems in SSRs
* Overall responsible for maintaining the books of accounts for the programme in State/s and manage day today transactions.
* Maintain daily records of cash receipts and disbursements including preparation of receipt payments and general journal vouchers
* Recording of all transactions in computer based accounting system (Tally) in accordance with generally accepted accounting practices and ensure proper documentation of all transactions; and maintain files of all supporting documentation for accounting entries.
* Ensure timely payment of payment requests from vendors, partner organisations, etc. in connection with all programme related activities
* Overall responsible for the monthly bank reconciliation and advance settlement for the SR.
* Ensure timely deduction of various taxes and timely deposit with the Government authorities.
* Ensure the systematic maintenance and storage of records and review of vouchers.
* Any other task, assigned by the reporting manager.
* CA Inter/ M.Com/MBA (Finance)/ Bachelor in Commerce with at least 4-6 years of experience in the accounting field.
* At least 3 years' relevant experience in an NGO or health sector. Demonstrated experience of computerised accounting, especially Tally.
* Demonstrated experience in compliance with statutory and contractual requirements. Demonstrated experience of onward granting in the non-profit sector.
* Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of partnerships, principles of NGO support and/or donor environment.
* Experience of providing technical support to and capacity building of organisations in financial management and statutory and legal compliances.
* Ability to work effectively in teams as well as independently. Excellent knowledge of Local language and English (Speaking, Reading and Writing). Willingness to travel extensively.
Pls. Note: The interested candidates should send their detailed CV along with cover letter within 7 days after publication of this advertisement to:
Hindustan Latex Family Planning Promotion Trust
B-14 A, Sector 62,
NOIDA, UP ? 201307
or E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ?Application for the post of ??..? in the subject line of E-mail or on the top of the envelop if sent by post.
Job Email id: email@example.com