Position Title: Program Officer
Reporting To: Sr. Mgr Fundraising
A world where children and youth have the choice and control to be socially and economically empowered.
Magic Bus will take children and youth on a journey from childhood to livelihood. This will be done by using available opportunities in their ecosystem to help break the cycle of social and economic deprivation.
We will use sport- and activity-based approaches that include mentoring as a tool and are founded on the principle of human rights.
To support the fundraising and sustainability team in managing high value donor accounts/ grants at the regional level. The scope of work will be to ensure to coordinate with program teams for donor reporting, MIS, case studies and any other work as per organization/donor requirement related with grants. This will require internal coordination & collaboration with key focal points across all project locations, as well as travel for review and monitoring visits
* Prepare and review monthly, quarterly and annual reports for multiple grants in the region as per the format & timelines of donor requirement by coordinating with the district teams.
* Support fundraising team in managing regional donor?s accounts.
* Support fundraising team in planning and drafting proposals.
* Review the MIS reports of program for reporting purpose.
* Coordinate with program and finance team to ensure all regional MOUs and reports are well documented.
* Collaborate & coordinate with internal stakeholders to update and manage program data as per organization requirement.
* Undertake program visits to capture case studies, success stories and pictures as per donor/program requirement.
*Support Regional fundraising function in maintaining and enhancing the donor relations by preparing required data ? (MIS, Reports, and Presentations), coordinating donor visits, etc
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and Documentation skills.
* Perseverance to complete the task on hand within the time frame and as per expected standards.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with all stake holders.
* Ability to prioritize the ever changing workload and maintain the ability to meet deadlines.
* Organizing and coordinating skills.
* Willingness to travel, as and when required.
* Go getter and dynamic with strong commitment.
Qualification and Experience:
* Masters in Social Work, RD, any Social Sciences or equivalent
* 2 + Years in Social / Community development work
How to Apply: Please visit our e-recruitment link at https://hrms.magicbus.org/candidate. . Refer position id ? 2293 and then click on apply and submit your application
Magic Bus India Foundation is a registered (Registration No. : NPL130853?(14-02-2001)? non-governmental organization(NGO) working in Uttar Pradesh, India. Established in the year 2001?, Magic Bus India Foundation works in the area of Advocacy and Research, Children, Education & Literacy, Health & Nutrition, Information & Communication Technology (ICT) , Labour & Employment, Micro Small & Medium Enterprises, Right to Information & Advocacy, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Sports, Vocational Training, Youth Affairs, etc. The organization works towards the promotion of sustainable development.