The Deccan Development Society (DDS), is a three decade old grassroots organisation working in about 60 villages with women's Sanghams (voluntary village level associations of the poor) in Sangareddy District of Telangana. The 5000 women members of the Society represent the poorest of the poor in their village communities. Most of them are dalits, the lowest group in the Indian social hierarchy.
The DDS Sangham Organics is country?s first organic marked owned and run by women farmers. This farmer?s market is another dimension of the DDS?s discourse on control. In the age of globalisation, where market and media work in tandem to shape people?s ideas on food and agriculture, the need for strong alternative markets has never before been felt so acutely. Such a need, coupled with the importance of the poor creating their own markets and defying the dictates of the mainstream market can bring a sea-change in the relationship between the poor and market.
DDS is looking for a candidate who can do the marketing of our Sangham Organics products in raw, instant and ready to eat form in twin cities of Hyderabad and other parts of India. Should be able to reach wide range of consumers and act as a bridge between the DDS & Consumers.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Strengthening Sangham Organics in Hyderabad market
* Maintaining customer database / information; Regular interaction with customers & Operating Sangham Organics whatsapp group; Sending SMS & emails to them about mobile van movements and the products availability.
* Tracking mobile van sales in different stops & DDS-Disha Tellapur; Increasing Mobile van stopping points.
* Preparing weekly & consolidated monthly statements of mobile van, Hyd & Disha office sales.
* Sending weekly stock requirements to the staff concerned in the project office and getting them regularly; Monitoring Mobile Van & Disha requirements & supply
* Organize sales points at different places and Participation in exhibitions
* Plan for regular publicity for Sangham products including CPC and getting orders;
* Preparing necessary brochures; packing covers etc.
* Contacting Organic Shops in and around Hyderabad and supplying products
Any Graduation with good communication both oral and written skills in English and Telugu languages.
Remuneration: Rs. 15,000/-
Location of work ? Hyderabad and Pastapur
Applicants should submit current resume to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org before April 20, 2018.
Deccan Development Society is a non-governmental organization (NGO). The registration number of the organization is: 1529?(02-09-1983). It was established in the year 1983. Deccan Development Society works in the area of etc. The organization works towards the promotion of sustainable development. The organization operates in Andhra Pradesh, India.