Oasis India (www.oasisin.org) has been in existence since 1994 and is currently engaged in projects based on education, training, health & psychosocial care as well as residential rehabilitation. These projects aim to help people move from being victims of injustice, poverty or other marginalization, to living and contributing to stable life in community. We are located in the cities of Bangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Relationship Officer (Location: Chennai)
* Build, maintain and utilize the various Oasis databases for raising funds for the organization with a focus on unrestricted giving.
* Recruiting new donors through face-to-face meetings and speaking with prospective donors at events/stalls etc.
* Focus on donor relations by building relationships with existing donors.
* Creating opportunities for Oasis staff to speak in corporate settings leading to recruitment of new individual donors.
* Some administrative processes including processing of forms for regular and one-off giving.
* Ensure the systems and processes for effective donor linkage are in place including pick-ups, receipting, acknowledgements etc.
* Meeting donors face-to-face to build our relationship with them leading to donor retention
* Carry out other tasks relating to the job description as may be reasonably required by the fundraising team.
* Support the work of the rest of the FR&C team by engaging in face to face presentations, meeting corporate clients.
* Manage visitors to projects who may become donors.
Qualifications & Experience:
* A person of integrity who can be trusted to work independently and who would work well in a team environment.
* Bachelor?s and/or Master?s Degree in Communications or any related degree.
* A person who is a self-starter and can approach Corporates/individuals via phone and visits and create openings for promoting Oasis India.
* A person who is proficient in spoken & written English with knowledge of Tamil.
* A person who is skilled in Computers - Windows and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* A person with a good understanding of social media.
* A person with good personal organizational skills.
* Creative and graphic design skills are welcomed but not mandatory.
* Strong commitment to Oasis India?s vision, mission and ethos.
* To participate in the wider corporate life of Oasis India e.g. staff meetings, training events etc.
* To be willing to serve as and when required and requested beyond the specified scope of duty.
Please send your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To know about Oasis India please visit our website www.oasisin.org
Job Email id: email@example.com