Position: Audiologist and Speech Therapist.
The Community Health Division of the Bangalore Baptist Hospital is the implementing agency for the District Disability Rehabilitation Centre (DDRC) situated in the Bangalore Rural District. It is a Collaborative project with the Department for the Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizen, Government of Karnataka
Bangalore Rural District (Devanahalli, Hoskote, Doddaballapura, and Nelamanagala)
Doddaballapura Taluk , Bangalore Rural Dist
Qualification, Skills & personality traits
* BSC in speech and hearing/BASLP/BSLPA with work experience of 1-2 years in relevant field, fresher?s can also apply
* Should know to speak and read Kannada language
* Good Communication skills
* Working Knowledge of computers well versed with use of Microsoft Office.
* Audiology diagnostic protocols (PTA and ABR)
* Hearing and speech/language disorders intervention and rehabilitation
* Hearing aids ? analog and semi-digital(trimmer digital).
* Home visits to grassroot centers for identification of children with disability.
* Attending screening camp in Gramapanchayth Level & Taluka Level
* Attending disability certification camp
* Maintenance of Registers and files
* Oro-motor exercises
* Knowledge about Sensory integration therapy.
* Good patient evaluation skills.
* Effective communication skills in Kannada Language
Salary (Honorarium basis) Rs.25, 000 per month
Job mail id :firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org