Essential: Completion of Secondary Education.
Desirable: Training in secretarial practices/Business Administration. University degree is an asset.
* To coordinate with the waste picker's children for (a) Financial upgradation (b) Banking knowledge (c) Account Opening etc.
* TO motivate the children of waste pickers to continue their studies.
* Behavior change of the Rag Picker to bring in streamline of the society.
* Identification of waste pickers in association with Municipal Corporation(s) and arrangement to issue the ID cards.
* Generating awareness among the waste pickers about schemes of NSKFDC and also about the health camps.
Job Email id: email@example.com
Adarsh Seva Samiti is a non-governmental organization (NGO) working in Uttar Pradesh, India. The registration number of the organization is: 3690(1977-78)?(08-03-1978)?. Established in the year 1978?, Adarsh Seva Samiti works in the area of etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.