Job Title: Location Manager
Location: Chennai with travel to Hosur
About the Organization
SNS Foundation (SNSF) is the CSR wing of ANAND established in the 70's and operating around the various manufacturing bases of ANAND. Over the years SNSF?s major work areas has been Education, Skill Development and Rural Development.
* Holds the track record of being a coveted NGO partner for implementation of nationwide govt. programmes: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, National Rural Health Mission and Swarnajayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana.
* Over 2 decades of experience in working with multilateral agencies like UNDP and corporate houses viz. Agilent Technologies, Bechtel Inc., GE Capital, Punj Lloyd and others.
* Holistically engages with govt. and other schools with a focus on improving the quality of classroom teaching and leading students towards a sustainable career path.
* Prepares opportunity disadvantaged and differently abled youth for the 21st Century marketplace through job-linked skill development trainings, with industry leaders and professional training institutes as partners viz. TVS Motor Co, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India, Schneider Electric, Kohler India.
* Rural Development Initiatives of Micro-Finance, Promotion of Micro-Entrepreneurship, are designed on CII?s Village Buddha module and involves partnership with state and central level govt. organizations viz. NABARD
* SNSF?s geographical presence is in 8 states across 10+ Anand locations viz. Rudrapur, Gurugram, Dewas, Nasik, Pune, Satara, Chennai, Hosur and Dharwad.
As ANAND's CSR wing, SNSF directly executes all projects under its programme areas of Education, Rural and Skill Development. The Foundation directly engages with different government and private agencies and institutes to implement its projects across locations and is looking for a Location Manager for its operations in Chennai and Hosur. The selected candidate will be based out of Chennai and would be having fortnightly travel to Hosur. His/her primary responsibility would be to execute and monitor SNSF?s work with government schools across these two locations. The sphere of responsibility of this position could extend to other programme areas as well.
* Liasion with Govt. School officials viz. School Principal, Block Education Officer, District Education Officer, Block Development Officer etc.
* Work proactively to make SNSF project schools function as ?The school of preferred choice? in their corresponding neighborhoods.
* Lead a team of teachers and ensure the implementation of project objectives.
* Conduct life-skills classes at SNSF partner schools
* Organize special events, science fairs, exposure visits in the partner schools of SNSF
* Conduct awareness sessions and mobilize students / candidates for SNSF Scholarship programme designed for matriculate girls willing for pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
* Supervise and ensure completion of infrastructure development projects
* Research, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of all issues related to schools and rural development projects of SNSF.
* Handle all administrative matters related to SNSF at Chennai and Hosur.
Reporting to: Head - Operations
Staff Reporting: Teachers, Head Teacher
Post graduate / diploma in social work
* 04 to 05 years of experience in the relevant fields
Dialect: Strong written and spoken communication skills in Tamil and English. Working knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage.
* Positive attitude and high energy
* Maturity and emotional balance
* Tact and sensitivity to the needs of others
* Strong influencing skills
* Judgment, Decision Making & Problem Solving Ability
* Demonstrable ability to work well in a team
* Adaptable, flexible, proactive and innovative.
* High level of professionalism in conduct
* Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Application process :
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV as an attachment at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephonic interview.
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Attachment: JD - Location head (Chennai).doc
Sns Foundation is a registered non-governmental organization (NGO) working the field of Aged and elderly, Art & Culture, Education & Literacy, Environment and natural resource management, Health & Nutrition, HIV/AIDS, Micro Finance (SHGs), Panchayati Raj, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Vocational Training, Womens Development & Empowerment, Youth Affairs, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development. The NGO was established in 1976. The registration number of the organization is: 6368/BN-4/VL-1964/page 134-153?(15-03-19. The organization is operational in Haryana, India.