Tele Counselor: Vidya Helpline, Nirmaan Organization.
* Tele counseling- Providing information to students on different courses in higher education, job opportunities, admissions, notifications, scholarships, distance education, universities and government colleges, Educational loans and Personal counseling
* Understand student?s requirement and counsel the students about the various courses
* Attending/Handling the Calls/Enquirers
* Making Word, Excel, Power Point Reports
* Good communication skills with command over Telugu, Hindi and English
* Conducting Career counseling workshops in Government schools/Private schools
Desired Candidate Profile:
* Education: BSW/Any Graduate AND (MSW)/ Any Postgraduate
* 0 to 3 years exp : with good communication skills are encouraged to apply
* Good Listening skills and high levels of patience
* Inclination towards social service
* PC Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point), Well Versed with e-mail
* Open to go out to schools and institutes for presentations(if required)
* Need to be fluent in Telugu.
* Having Prior experience in Tele-counseling/Tele-calling would be an added advantage
* Rural back ground preferred
Nature of Job: Full Time/Fellowship
Salary: 8K to 12K, Day shift only
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nirmaan Organization is a registered non-governmental organization (NGO) working the field of Education & Literacy, Micro Finance (SHGs), etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development. The NGO was established in 2007. The registration number of the organization is: 1119 OF 2007?(12-07-2007). The organization is operational in Andhra Pradesh, India.