|Industry Type|| : Accounts ,HR ,Information Technology ,Media ,Management ,Finance Jobs,NGOs Jobs
||No. of Openings|| : 1
|Job Role|| : Finance Manager
||Total Experience|| : 8 years
|Job Location|| : Maharashtra
||Salary|| : NA
|Industry Type : Accounts ,HR ,Information Technology ,Media ,Management ,Finance Jobs,NGOs Jobs
||No. of Openings : 1
|Job Role : Finance Manager
||Total Experience : 8 years
|Job Location : Maharashtra
||Salary : NA
Mumbai Mobile Creches
Mumbai Mobile Creches (MMC) is a non-profit organisation that has attempted to ensure the health, safety and education of children living on construction sites for the last four decades. It runs comprehensive day care centres on construction sites, for children who are among the most vulnerable of the urban poor. MMC has been a pioneer in developing early childhood education programmes and curricula. In Mumbai, the organisation caters for over 4000 children through approximately 19 centres, every year.
Mumbai Mobile Creches is seeking an experienced person who can efficiently manage and supervise financial operations at Mumbai Mobile Creches. As a key member of the Management team, the Finance Manager position will assume a strategic role in the overall management of MMC?s work and will provide leadership to the Finance function. This position will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, budgeting, implementing, and managing all finance related activities of MMC.
* Provide strategic direction and be responsible for all aspects of the Finance and Accounting functions of the organisation
* Lead the annual financial budgets and ensure programme success through cost analysis support and compliance to all programme requirements.
* Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organisation including: organisational revenue/expense, balance sheet reports, grant reporting, programme wise spends etc.
* Ensure adherence to all statutory compliances including filing of all returns as per guidelines of the statutory authorities and legal framework.
* Monitor organisational and grant budgets and ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organisation's needs.
* Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with all key external stakeholders including auditors and finance consultants.
Required qualification, experience and skills:
* CA / MBA Finance/ Cost Accounting
* Minimum 8 years? experience in accounts and finance.
* Strong project management and organisational skills.
* Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
* Fluency in English, Hindi and Marathi.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Tally and MS word.
Mumbai Mobile Creches' administrative office is in South Mumbai. Working hours are 8:45 am ? 4:30 pm. Every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month is a holiday.
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter, your current salary details and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please visit www.mumbaimobilecreches.org
Job Email id: email@example.com
Mumbai Mobile Creches is a non-governmental organization (NGO). The registration number of the organization is: U80101MH2006NPL164821?(22-09-2006)?. It was established in the year 2006?. Mumbai Mobile Creches works in the area of Children, Education & Literacy, Health & Nutrition, Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation, Vocational Training, Womens Development & Empowerment, etc. The organization works towards the promotion of sustainable development. The organization operates in Maharashtra, India.