Position Summary: The Associate will support the team in a variety of HR activities such as Recruitment, On boarding, Performance Management, Learning and Development, Data Management & Analysis, Payroll and Compliance and other HR initiatives.
Reports to: Assistant Manager, Human Resources
Overview of the Team: The Human Resources partners with the organization to provide high quality HR support in achieving its vision and objectives. The HR team ensures recruitment, performance, development, retention and building capability such that organization goals and strategic objectives are achieved
What your role will entail:
* Support in implementing recruitment strategy and drive the recruitment and selection process right from sourcing to hiring
* Effectively onboard new employees into the Akanksha system in collaboration with team leads
* Create a database of candidates and pipeline for potential candidates for key roles within Akanksha
* Maintaining various HR dashboards - Recruitment, Exit, New joinee checklist
* Support in creating Retention Analysis and Exit Analysis
* Coordinating with City Team to obtain monthly inputs for payroll processing, coordination with Insurance vendors and statutory compliances
* Support in driving the Performance Management system based on the Akanksha Development Model
* To execute all HR policies and processes and ensure quality and timely implementation
* Collaborate with different departments to identify training needs and then building and executing a training calendar
* Planning and Implementing different forums/events like staff meetings, managers meetings, staff retreat, etc. in line with the overall vision and mission of Akanksha
* Actively participate and engage in other initiatives planned by the team
What you need for this Position
* 1-2 years of relevant experience desired; preferably in learning and development and/or Statutory compliances
* Ability to pay attention to detail
* Commitment to excellence and accuracy, with an ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
* Strong time management skills, a keen sense of urgency and an ability to accommodate multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Proficiency in the use of the MS office toolkit
* Strong analytical skills and statistical expertise preferred.
* Excellent critical thinking and planning skills.
* Ability to coordinate with diverse stakeholders.
* Bachelor's/Master's degree (Preferably in Human Resources/Industrial Psychology)
Job Email id: email@example.com
The Akanksha Foundation is a non-governmental organization (NGO). The registration number of the organization is: MAH/132/91/BOMBAY?(13-12-1991)?. It was established in the year 1991?. The Akanksha Foundation works in the area of Children, Education & Literacy, etc. The organization works towards the promotion of sustainable development. The organization operates in Maharashtra, India.