1. Planning and coordinating of day to day activities.
2. Assign duties and responsibilities fairly to each staff
3. Organizing different programs like camp, E.I. survey, workshop, stake holder meeting.
4. Supervision of all working Area.
5. Networking with high profiles.
6. Checking Documentation regularly.
7. Conducting weekly/monthly meeting.
8. Collecting the cases by every staff and self-cases.
9. Preparing monthly report & budget of the cluster activities.
10. Follow-up of difficult quality cases
11. Profile screening.
12. Building network and linkages with Govt departments and local NGOs.
13. Reporting to concerned Program Officer on regularly.
1. Knowledge on functioning of the organization
2. Planning and monitoring skills
3. Writing and communication skills
4. Handling situation confidently, patiently and wisely
* Graduation/Post Graduation in Social Work and other
* should have 2 to 3 years of working experience.
* Fluent in Hindi and English language.
Location- Khedi Milak, Jaipur
Remuneration: 1.8 Lakh (Not Negotiable) Per Annum
Please send a cover letter, stating your interest and why you are an excellent candidate for this position, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 May 2018. Please include in the subject line the name of the Position you are applying for.
Job Email id: email@example.com
Gram Chetna Kendra is a non-governmental organization (NGO) working in Rajasthan, India. The registration number of the organization is: 17/jaipur/1989-90?(11-04-1989)?. Established in the year 1989?, Gram Chetna Kendra works in the area of Aged and elderly, Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries, Animal Welfare, Art & Culture, Biotechnology, Children, Civic Issues, Dalit Welfare, Disability, Disaster Management, Education & Literacy, Environment and natural resource management, Food and Agriculture, Health & Nutrition, HIV/AIDS, Housing and shelter, Human Rights, Information & Communication Technology (ICT) , Labour & Employment, Land Resources, Legal Awareness & Aid, Micro Finance (SHGs), Micro Small & Medium Enterprises, Minority Issues, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.