S M Sehgal Foundation invites applications for the position of Program Leader-Agricultural Development
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Program Leader, Agricultural Development, serves as a key member of the project management team responsible for implementation of agriculture development projects. S/he reports to the Director, Projects and Fundraising (north).
* Program Leader, Agricultural Development:
* Supervise and monitor effective implementation of assigned projects and achieve stated deliverables in accordance with set targets and procedures.
* Depute project implementation teams and coordinate their activities.
* Monitor project finances and resource requirements within project budget. Be responsible for financial discipline in collaboration with the Finance & Administration Department, invoices, contracts and payments.
* Facilitate impact assessment of assigned projects.
* Prepare progress reports for assigned projects and submit news and story leads to the Communications Department.
* Manage, supervise, train and mentor project teams to enable them to optimize their work contribution.
* Explore new partnerships and funding opportunities for projects
* Provide inputs for preparation of MIS for assigned projects to track progress.
* Provide technical support in the preparation of project proposals.
* Implement improvement processes in projects and identify best practices, implement improvements, and provide feedback to project management team for continuous improvement.
Graduation/Post Graduation in agriculture/agri business management.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience of implementing grassroots level agriculture development projects involving multiple stakeholders and managing project teams.
Applicants should be willing to travel to remote project locations.
Application Deadline: 30 May 2018
How to apply:
Please email your statement of purpose and CV including current salary level (CTC) and contact information of three referees who have supervised you or have been associated with you to: email@example.com
About S M Sehgal Foundation: "Sehgal Foundation", is a public, charitable trust registered in 1999 with the goal to see every person across rural India empowered to lead a more secure and prosperous life. Sehgal Foundation works through programs on water management, agricultural development, and good rural governance, with a focus on gender equality and women?s empowerment.
For more details visit: www.smsfoundation.org
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
S M Sehgal Foundation is a non-governmental organization (NGO). The registration number of the organization is: 2184(4)?(22-06-1999). It was established in the year 1999. S M Sehgal Foundation works in the area of Advocacy and Research, Panchayati Raj, Right to Information & Advocacy, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Water and Sanitation, Womens Development & Empowerment, etc. The organization works towards the promotion of sustainable development. The organization operates in Haryana, India.