VACANCY Organization : Child in Need Institute (CINI) Child in Need Institute (CINI), a leading national level professionally managed NGO in India with 44 years track record since 1974. It is committed to 'sustainable development in health, nutrition, education and protection of child, adolescent and woman in need'. Presently the institution reaches to 7 million marginalized rural and urban populations in West Bengal, Jharkhand, and other Indian states/Union territories.
Designation : Project Coordinator
Project : Childline
Location : CINI Diamond Harbour Unit (Diamond Harbour, 24 Parganas)
DURATION : Till 31st March 2019 (with scope of renewal)
Qualification : Masters Degree in Social Science (preferably MSW/Sociology)
Experience : At least 3-4 years of working experience in development Sector especially on child protection.
Candidate must be computer literate.
Key skills :
1. Analytical and documentation skills.
2. Good interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills in Bengali and English.
3. Ability to collaborate with management and field staff.
4. Willingness and ability to travel extensively.
Job Responsibilities :
* Overall programme planning and implementation.
* Linkages and coordination with CIF & Nodal, Police & Allied System
* Attend Meeting/Training/Workshop
* Meeting with the team members
* Support in case intervention
* Report Writing and submission to donor and other related agencies
* Checking of bills & vouchers
* Budget monitoring and doing variance analysis every month
* Keeping case studies and best practices
Cost to Company : Rs. 1,68,000/- per annum Interested candidates are requested for walk-in-interview to be held on 15th May 2018 at 10.00 a.m. at the following address:
CINI - Diamond Harbour Unit Raynagar (W), Water Tank Para , Diamond Harbour , Pin - 743331, Dist: South 24 Prgs ,
CINI maintains a Child Protection Policy, Gender Policy, Sexual Harassment Policy and Workplace Policy on HIV related issues.
All Jobs posted by: Child in Need Institute (CINI)
Already registered with us then click here to Login, or submit the following forms to apply the job.